Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wah. Mere pooree post pe sirf @pink 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Chingaaa knows we lub her (true waala) but uskaa panauteee is legendary (even if it’s taunt waaala lub) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Arey, achchi movie thi. Just a bit dark and niche content. Adult movie hain but not the kind of adult movie you are thinking it is. Cheap entertainment movie nahi thi, his movies are content heavy. His movies are more in Anurag Kashyap's adult movie space not Vikram Bhatt's. It was a critically acclaimed movie.
oh nice. He is v good actor :)
aa gayi
Originally posted by: NO2OQXIWCM7UGOU3
I agree. I have liked him in whatever movie I seen of his. Aur ekta ka movie. No Ty. Doesn’t matter if he is in it. Can’t watch. Won’t watch. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
even i don't watch ekta's movies and i wont be suggesting it to anyone
ekta mata ko dur se pranam
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
aa gayi
yeah kya wash dishes early morning. Kaheen wc entry to naheen le leeee in BB house. Where is sakubai to do dishes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Priyanka ❤️ kuch na kare. Phir bhi content mil raha hai DDT par. 😆
Priyanka ❤️ MadO ki DDT par lifeline hai. 😊Agar Priyanka ❤️ evict bhi ho gayi for personal reason toh aap ka kya hoga MadO. 😭 😭
MadO toh Shalin ki tarah pagal ho jaye ga. 😒 😒
Sirf MadO ke khatir Priyanka ❤️ has to win. 🥳

Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Shall come back after washing vessels with agam!!!
Sajid has offer to wash 2000 bartan in Rs 1000 🤣
even i don't watch ekta's movies and i wont be suggesting it to anyone
ekta mata ko dur se pranam
+100. As far as keeping her at a distance goes
Maybe I'm foolish
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm blind
But I'm only human after all
And hence no can do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. aiseee bhoool hargeez naaa hogeee :)
Originally posted by: 4J6APHHBMA7F6Q7M
Wah. Mere pooree post pe sirf @pink 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Chingaaa knows we lub her (true waala) but uskaa panauteee is legendary (even if it’s taunt waaala lub) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aapko konsa colour chahiye?!🤣
@skyblue: Chinga ji ki panauti sirf 15 seasons Tak hi valid thi, iss season badal jaegi. Aisa samay 15 season ke baad ek hi baar aata hai!🤣