Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Shalin - Main psychiatrist se kya baat karunga?
Arey wo BB kaise batayenge. 😆
Also Uske paas camera thodi na hoga 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Shalin - Main psychiatrist se kya baat karunga?
Arey wo BB kaise batayenge. 😆
Also Uske paas camera thodi na hoga 🤣
Great Idea👍🏼❤️Originally posted by: trouble_006
Archana ko Kaali zubaan wala bola?
She should have cursed the astrologer back (as a trial run for her powers 😆)
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
I want to meet this baba too..Im lost in life😔
Aapka mask ka colour change karne ko bolega 😂
Shalin actually looking depress
He needs therapy, har bar acting toh nhi kar sakta
Haan main hu
Mujhe pata hain shalin ka bohot bajayenge sallu bro😆
Shaleen-extension Kyu kiya aapne 🤣🤣
Itna sahi ja raha thaa 🤣
Exactly. Villain ke bina kabhi maza nahin aata. It will be super fun when the khairati nimmo comes 2nd and whoever the other one lifts the trophy! Mast jalegi! BOT mazzey! 😆Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
kitna maza ayega na kitne jalege
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Shaleen-I want to win this show
The the the I know this show
I know this shit 🤣
Rimi kaun he?
I only knew simi
Shalin is rattled and howwww!!!
Tina ne bahot bajayi hogi beyond what they have shown which is why shalin seems so frustrated ...😆
I feel bad for laughing but what is Shalin doing? MonkeyPanti 😆