socho nim top 3 ma ayege to kitna jalege logo ke maza ayega kitnaOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Khawabon mein 😂😂
I think handle is confusing stan with nimmo. Most likely it’s about him choosing Pri over nimmo in the task lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
socho nim top 3 ma ayege to kitna jalege logo ke maza ayega kitnaOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Khawabon mein 😂😂
I think handle is confusing stan with nimmo. Most likely it’s about him choosing Pri over nimmo in the task lol
I feel like I saw him playing some Sidey character in a show.😆
Actually its Mc Stan who is going to win I feel. Priyanka and Nimmo mein se koi ek hoga top 2 mein!
By the way fake astrologer was talking Channel seems to want Sumbul there with Stan.
He directly talked about those 2 and compared them also.
Nimmo does not have the votes to even be in top 5.
Stan ki beautiful slim mango jaise face aaj aur chamak raha hain
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Sumbul ko winner bola iss astrologer ne na?
Agr finale mein gayi toh
Kya bhayanak chu***pa ucchhhal raha hai ye farzi astrologer
Kitna boring hai ye astrologer
Next episode me satsang bhi karwa dena
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Konsa task jisme Shiv ne MC ko betray kia?
MC ne konsa task kar lia bhai? 😆
Is bandi ne Nimmo ki jagah MC toh nahi type kar dia?
Sahi pakre hain 😂😂
sach ha broBasically whoever wins is the fixed winner. Got it 👍🏼
😆