Originally posted by: MSgayatri
hume kya, hum khushi mein khus ho jate hai!! 😁😁
Mujhe pata chal gaya, aaj star ki IF anniversary hai!🥳
Congo star bro!🥳⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
hume kya, hum khushi mein khus ho jate hai!! 😁😁
Mujhe pata chal gaya, aaj star ki IF anniversary hai!🥳
Congo star bro!🥳⭐️
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Why nimmo is so insecure from pri. Why can't she stop giving importance to pri. Discuss hi kyun karna agar achi nhi lagti toh.
Pyaar toh hai, but accept nahi karna hai!
🤣
BB tak ko Pri ki entertaining side dikh gai hogi, aasha hai!🤣
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I am sure tina aur priyanka ki bajegi😆
Tinzi ki baje toh baje, Pri ki mild bajni chahiye!😔 kyunki iss baar dono ne kaam kiye hai bajne wale!
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
congratulations..... I dnt for what but enjoy!! 🥳🥳🥳
thankyou my dear mentor 🤗
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
congratulations..... I dnt for what but enjoy!! 🥳🥳🥳
🤣
same here. I read a post about some anniversary and saw bunch of congratulations post, 😆 so I also passed on congratulations. 😆 😆
I am also not clear for what. 🤣
Originally posted by: Pakhisingh
Mujhe pata chal gaya, aaj star ki IF anniversary hai!🥳
Congo star bro!🥳⭐️
thankyou pakhi bro 🤗
in abdu style mere dil mere jigar
Man she's fun.
But honestly it's hilarious how unbothered she's with everyone. Poora ghar Priyanka ka rona ga raha hai, she's chill.
Originally posted by: spicysagar
🤣
same here. I read a post about some anniversary and saw bunch of congratulations post, 😆 so I also passed on congratulations. 😆 😆
I am also not clear for what. 🤣
mere DDT ke sitaro anokhe ho tumlog 🤣
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Man she's fun.
But honestly it's hilarious how unbothered she's with everyone. Poora ghar Priyanka ka rona ga raha hai, she's chill.
Yes!
Her vlogs her just so fun.❤️
Kohl, please check ur PM.