Sheezan Was The Heart Of Ali Baba
And Tunisia As Mariam Both Were Very Good Actors
Still Miss Them
And Want Them Back
😢😔
Its Not Possible Now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sheezan Was The Heart Of Ali Baba
And Tunisia As Mariam Both Were Very Good Actors
Still Miss Them
And Want Them Back
😢😔
Its Not Possible Now
From Seeing Tunisia Sharma As Princess Mariam For The First Time Was Awesome She Was A Great Actress Wish She Got Saved Instead
Then The Show Still Would Have Had Both Main Leads..
I Won't Accept Another Lead Pair In This Show
Sheezan And Tunisia Were Something Else.
I Love Them They Were The Best
Ali And Mariam
How I Wish They Love Story Started In The Show
How tragic was their story both onscreen and of screen this is so sad i miss sheezan as Ali🥺
What a pity! 💔
I am joining this AT when the original cast is no longer a part of the show😒
Originally posted by: SilverBell
I Love Them They Were The Best
Ali And Mariam
How I Wish They Love Story Started In The Show
Ali was attracted to Mariam from the beginning❤️, although he had a girlfriend, Fatima...😆
I can't describe in words the way Ali looks at her (princess) ❤️
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ali was attracted to Mariam from the beginning, although he had a girlfriend, Fatima...
I can't describe in words the way Ali looks at her (princess) 
They had such an amazing chemistry which was never explored sadly
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ali was attracted to Mariam from the beginning❤️, although he had a girlfriend, Fatima...😆
I can't describe in words the way Ali looks at her (princess) ❤️
Yeah Ali Was Attracted To Mariam From The Beginning Too Bad Their Love Story Never Started
Their Friendship Happened Only.
Miss Them Alot Now In The Show But Iam Still Watching Because I Love This Show
❤
How tragic was their story both onscreen and of screen this is so sad i miss sheezan as Ali🥺
Yeah This Pair Was Cursed At Seems Off Screen And On Screen Very Tragic Story
😔