Which drugs Nayan takes that shes so hyper and impractical?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

No one in their wildest dream want a wife like Nayantara in reality 

God knows how this lady became a physiotherapist 

She has no sense of logic or practicality 

First she assumed Samrat killed Ishani when Ishani went missing sent him to jail 

Than she assumed Samrat killed both Ishani and Mohit and blamed him for their death and Samrat had to search and get them back 

Than she assumed that Samrat joined hands with Mansi and killed Nayan because Samrat was tying managlsutra to Mansi 

Than Nayan changed her identity to take revenge on Samrat  but why? Take revenge as Nayan only not antara nooo

Now she listened to one audio and without asking Samrat thinks he killed her parents 

I want to know which drugs this Nayan and Iyers are phooking now and than that they only blame everything on Samart when thier family members have done bigger crimes and roaming freely head held high like Govind, Ishani, Nayan etc

Samrat comes aout as an innocent bali ka bakra who bends to Nayan and iyers always and gets blamed for everything in their life 

Honestly Samrat should not have gone to help Govind and Nyana family and kept Mnasi out of his life than he would be safer. Atleast Aliya and Prem would be with him still and not left alone like now 

Iyers and Nayan took all help of Samrat saying family family and now put all blame of things he never did and ran off making him guilty for nothing he did in life 

Shes literally destroyed Samrats 20 years happy life with not only Nayan but with his other family sister Aliya and Revathi and Prem etc 

Nayan has literally used Samrat to take care of her family issues and father govind crimes hiding and than blamed him only falsely and ensured all leave him and run away for next 20 plus years

The best years of a human life is from 25 to 45 years most productive and joyful because a person is adult independent economically good health no much tensions and enjoys most than other age. 

That best years of Samrat life Nayan snatched by making him guilty for her death and Govind Malathi death etc and ensuring hes all alone. Can those best years of Samrat life ever come back again? Obivously no Which he lived alone no family no relatives no own kids no wife no one his own never. 

Even aliya and prem his sister and kid left him alone is unbelievable how can everyone be so sadist and cruel and trust Nayan and Mansi so much? 

So no matter what Nayan says later shes destoryed a man by her impractical stupid decision and false accusations towards Samrat 

What made her assume that Samrat wanted Malathi and Govind dead? Indeed he risked his life went inside home serached everywhere to save their life no risking his life 

Imagine in real life if someone enemy comes and tries to say agianst our family husband will we listen of course not even with proof. We will go and ask them find our from others than only come to conclusion. Who behaves like Nayan does again and again first Mansi than Sid now again Mansi shes trusting more than own husband 

If she cannot trust Samrat why shes married him? To trouble him by suspecting and blaming him again and again 

What sort of love is this if Samrat has to keep provng himself all life everytime to her that hes nnocent with proofs 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail

Nowadays its a quick fix world 

There is no value for emotions or feelings only money 

Same is case of leaps in shows

Instead of getting good story writer and director and editor instead actors get chaged or leap of 20 years happen

First there was no need of Rusha leap 20 years if good writer and director was there 

Since writer and director are incompetent to write good story or do good direction leap is required  

Best abrar and sargun leave show for another new show 

10:30pm is when most ppl sleep off yet they done fantastic especially abrar with brillant acting skills than any good story

I do not want more misunderstanding between Sam and Nayna again 

But looks like one more major misunderstanding will come up

As Samrat does not remember night he spent with Nayan or the talks

What if later on he misunderstand Nayan? 

He has his papa rudra genes after all and Rudra was famous for misunderstanding Preesha many times although he loved her a lot

Now if Samart does not remember first night with Nayna later on big issue can happen between them if Nayan gets pregnant 

I wish Ruhi part2 and Samart happens again like Rudra Ruhi

I want a daughter for Samrat please and want to see Samrat and Ruhi part2 chemistry that shall set TV screens on fire 

Also want Saransh and Ruhi back in Samrat life please 

Samrat is too lonely has no own family other than Aliya and Prem who are not his real family actually

Prem i doubt is his son hes Raghav Mansi son i think 

When will Prem truth be revealed? 

And get Saransh and pair him with Aliya both are classmates 

Get some bad hubby for Ruhi who keeps troubling her and Samrat for her sake 

In actually Ruhi should have married Mohit, Sam friend 

God knows why you paired Ishani with Mohit 

Ruhi Mohit would be so nice jodi 

Than Sam all siblings stay with him in his house and be happy together n end if Ruhi marry Mohit

Samrat did a mistake of pushing Nayna everyone agree

But in reality he had intention to save her and arranged fisher men boats and fishing net etc to save her 

If Mansi got the net cut Mnasi is murderer of Nayan not Samrat 

If someone comes to your home and stands under your chandler and it falls on someone head because another evil guy cut off its rope 

Will you catch house owner whom chandelier belonged as murderer to or will you catch person who cut rope as murderer? 

Samrat did not push her with intention of killing he wanted to save her from Mansi bullet as gun was aimed at Nayan 

If he did not push Mansi would have anyway shot Nayan dead 

Atleast because Samrat pushed Nayan is alive today?

And this Nayan instead of being grateful to Samrat to saving her life is acting as if he murdered her only

If anyone murdered Nayan its Mansi and the fisher man who cut the net not Samrat and allso Govind whose past crimes are threatening Nayna life because otherwise Mansoi cannot blackmail to push Nayan off if Govind had not done any crime before in life

Hope now that Samart is arrested its proved in court

I am actually happy Samrat is in jail,

time to prove innocence and dark deeds of Mansi and Govind and stop these blackmails for Samart  

Also time to send Govind to jail too for Mansi father death and impersonation so in future no one blackmails Sam for Govind crimes 

I think this Sam is emotional fool and will hide Govind kaand hope it comes out so Sam is freed of this burden of hiding Govind crimes 

Nayan and family equally responsible for Samrat plight or pushing Nayan as they have conveniently put responsibility on him to save Govind at all cost and enjoying at his expense what kaand their family member Govind did? 

Why do not Nayan, Ishani or Malathi go handle this blackmail of Mnasi why should Sam handle it as his father Rudra did not push Mansi dad off cliff or impersonate him

Iyer family is so clever do all crimes but refuse to accept or take responsibility and put it on damad head by emotional blackmailing him saying beta beta 

Other than Prem and Aliya no ones responsibility should lie with Samrat actually. If they do crimes let them or their family handle do not put responsibility on Samrat head as hes not responsible for anyone else in life 

Yes if Ruhi or Saransh come back than their problems can be faced by Samrat as they are his siblings and family

Why Should Samrat handle everyones issues and crimes and get blackmailed and go to jail to save others fathers, sisters, kids etc 

When press reporter was asking Samart why you killed your wife i wanted him to say Mansi blackmailed me to kill Nayan as Nayna father Govind has pushed mansi dad off cliff and imperonated him. She was aiming gun on Nayan if i did not push she would shoot her, shes alive because of me actually. Mansi got the net cut to kill Nayan not me i did my best to save her life got fishing nets, fisher men and boats to save Nayan. I know i was foolish to be scared of Mnasi threat and push Nyana but i had no intentions to kill her at all. My only intention was to save her. 

Hope its proved in court Samart is innocent 

Also everytime hero goes to jail assets freeze even for Rudra now for Samrat and they become poor. Does that mean hero is so dumb he do not give some assets in mother, sister, wife name. 100% all money and property always in hero or heroine name. What sort of dumb idea is this? Does that mean Aliya whose 35 years plus has no bank account or money in her accounts to run home expenses for few months or years? If Samrat goes to jail for killing Nayan or attempted murder (which is like 10 years plus) how does Samrat expect Aliya and Prem to survive alone without him? 

How dumb can Samart get to keep 100% money only in his account not Aliya or Revathis bank accounts. Revathi is criminal Sam is criminal both money and assets frozen so what will Aliya and Prem eat or pay current bills, water bills with? if these two go to jail. How will Aliya pay lawyer fees for Samrat from which money? She do not even wear gold jewelry or she could sell that and manage few months atleast? Its getting highly dumb that hero goes to jail assets freeze and they become poor and have no food to eat also

It will be fun to watch Samrat as poor after jail drama and what will Aliya do after Samrat goes to jail and has no money? Sell off her designer dresses to buy food for Prem and herself is it?  Hero is always shown dumb dumbest in YHC do not know why? First Rudra now Samrat. Ruhi was only clever one on show 

Its so cringe that Rockstar Samrat whose singing from a decade as professional begging a new comer Nayan for job. You mean that new comer has more demand than one who sold many albums. What aout song royalty fees every month even thats frozen or what? That Sam became so poor no food no money to run home. 

And ideally Samrat had no strong reason to push Nayan off cliff actually - Mansi blackmailing to send Govind to jail is stupid reason. Why would Samrat kill his love his wife for his wife father? No man will do that. Always love for wife comes over and above any love for father in law for any man.

Instead of that for a strong reason Mansi should have kidnapped Prem or Aliya and threatened to kill them if he does not kill Nayan than all would feel sympathy for Samrat majboori. 

How is Samrat responsible to save his father in law from a crime he did 10 years back? That only if Aliya or Prem is harmed or threatened Samrat obivously has responsibility to protect them and save them at all cost as they are his sister and son. So him pushing Nayan to save Aliya or Prem life is believable and realistic. Any brother or father will do anything to save their sister or child life all over world. But no man will do what Samrat did to save his father in law in this world.  

Any human if blackmailed like Mansi is doing will say go and jump with Govind in well or send him to jail i will never kill my wife or do anything to harm anyone else to save my father in law 

Ideally Mansi should have kidnapped Prem and Aliya tied a bomb to them had remote in her hand and threatened Samrat saying "Kill Nayan or i will blast Aliya and Prem together" than f Samrat pushes Nayan all will have symapthy for him 

Atleast once Nayan comes back he can say i pushed you to save Aliya and Prem life Mansi had tied bomb to them 

Than Nayan also would understand that what Samrat did had very big majboori 

This Mansi threats looks silly actually - who cares if Govind goes to jail even his wife do not care for him whys Samrat going crazy for Govind is what viewer not understanding 

Again she came home and said i will stay in Khurana mansion? Or i will trouble Nayan family and torture them if you and Govind go o jail. Again another stupid threat. Before Samrat Nayan family was stayng without him or Govind protecting them, they are no damsel in distress ppl. If Govind and Samrat goes to jail Mohit is there to save them still. Ishani s working Malthi works Patti is street smart so all can live on own without Samrat or Govind help. 

The real problem is in Samrat home as both Aliya and Prem are like little babies who have never worked are not street smart do not know how to live f Samrat do not take care of them. Instead if Mansi says once Samrat goes to jail i will trouble Aliya and Prem and throw them out of your home Samrat than Samrat getting scared ad letting her in home is okkk

Because Alyia has no job never stayed without Samrat taking care of her and Prem is also little kid. Both Aliya and Prem cannot handle home alone or live without Samrat financial or other support so far. They are still dependent heavily on Samrat for everything in life. So if Samrat goes to jail Mansi can kick them on roads and they will not be sure how to survive as Aliya has never gone to job ever even at 35 years plus of age and Prem is 5 years. That threat was more believable 

Also another mistake how is Nayan an singer- singer are trained for decades to be good singer and you cannot start singing over night or in one month because you need that voice which only 1 in a crore have or all would become asha bonsle or kumar sanu or michael jackson. They have practised decades to become a singer like i am sure Samrat started singing practice a 3 years or so to be able to sing well by 23-24 years when he debut as rockstar. Also Nayan mom says shes good singer but never heard her sing once in life anywhere at home too as lori to prem or antashari or just humming suddenly shes expert singer

Playing guitar is no joke and Nayan is defeating Samart at playing gutar which is one toughest instrument in life. Piano atleast is bit easier than a guitar or voilin. Saxphone and flute are toughest so is guitar and sitar. Samrat must have played guitar for 25 plus years by now but Nayan in one month became more expert than Samart please cut this crap. Its indirectly making mockery of hard work that singer put in to sing well over decades and even music players. 

Honestly this Samrat Mansi versus Nayan Sid story looks like Rudra Devika versus Preesha Armaan track 

Only thing there Rudra was angry man chasing lady love Preesha and Preesha was acting as if Armaan is her pati parmeshwar 

Actually here why is Mansi wearing mangalsutra acting as if shes Sam wife? Like Preesha was acting as Armaan wife in goa track 

Instead viewer would like if Sid falls for Nayan and gets engaged to her, Nayna gets engaged to him to jalao Samrat 

Phir to TRP chapar par because Samrat will go crazy if Nayan is about to marry Sid 

The same kind of passion cannot happen with Mansi Samrat wedding because they already were married 

We would prefer Nayan in revenge mode engaged to Sid or marries him to jaloa Samrat 

Rather than Mansi chasing Samrat and jalaoing Nayantara antara

Make Sid having bad intentions for Nayna like Armaan later on 

And Samrat getting to know his bad intentions and warning Nayna but shes blind in revenge

And Sam running to save her from Sid and saving her again and again unknown to her - like Mali track 

Ideally they should have kept suspense why Samrat pushed Nayan off clip

Like they should not have shown Mansi told him to increase suspense 

They should not have shown Mansi as alive too so soon 

Samrat should have called Nayan on date and pushed her off 

And viewers should be shocked why he did that without any reason 

And than Samrat should have kicked offf Nayan family 

They should have made Mansi blackmail in background without showing shes alive or shes one blackmailing Sam 

Ideally some other villan like Revath or Malathi or Raghav should have blackmailed Sam to push Nayna off cliff not Mnasi the usual suspect 

But do not reveal why Sam did it for another 3 to 4 months who asked him to keep up suspense

But Samrat accepts he pushed her himself why he never reveals ever 

Nayan family thinks he killed her Nayan believes he killed her and comes for revenge in another avtaar 

Nayan family put caase on him but police give him clean chit as no body etc found no proof of Sam involvement in murder 

Only Prem and Aliya are suspicious about Sam killing Nayan and set out to find whats behind Sam sudden changed behaviours as only they stay with him and can spy on him day and night. They could make this part comic like Sam always catching Aliya and Prem spying on him and spoiling their plans to know truth instead of him shouting at both in frustration as shown in serial 

Than this track TRP would go 4 

Sadly the bad writing make Sam revela everything to Mohit Aliya Prem and Ishani 

Very poor story writing actually 

Obviously viewers are not so dumb to believe Sam pushed Nayan off own will as hero cannot do such things 

After 4 months the writer could reveal why Sam did what he did who blackmialed him why etc in climax 

Can someone explain why Samrat pushed Nayan off? 

He never got Mansi back to his home or married her

Nor he bothered about govind and told him tto get out of home with family

Nor hes bothered about Nayan family now after pushing her off

So if hes not bothered about Govind going to jail or Mansi threat now why did he push off Nayan? 

He could have ignored Mnasi threat like now and continued with his life by giving a damn to her threats like hes doing now after Nayan has gone missing 

Why was he so bothered about Govind going to jail for Mansi dad death before? 

He was acting as if not Govind but his own dad Rudra Khurana or brother Sraansh would be going to jail than or Aliya or Ruhi were being sent off to jail by Mansi 

After Nayan pushed off by him and missing now hes not bothered about Govind going to jail 

Before he was begging Mansi that in 3 months i will divorce Nayan and marry you but now hes shouting at her and throwing her off home 

Bheegi billi turned Sher after Nayan death or missing is it? 

Where was this braveness before only? 

I mean did Samrat really was to marry Mansi a woman who made MMS of his sister Aliya and gave money to  a man to rape his sister after making her unconscious in party? Which brother even in USA will do like Samrat? 

Or which hubby will marry a woman who put bomb to his wife to kill her? 

Not impressed with Samrat love or efforts

Honestly i was not impressed with Samrat efforts to save Nayan 

Ok you saw Mansi aiming gun to Nayan so just cover her with your body no so if she fires you take bullet for Nayan - thats what any intelligent lover would do to protect wifey

Next ok you pushed Nayan into river okkk fine but when you see fisher men unable to find Nayan so jump into river yourself 

Thats what any family member or lover would do if their family has drowned actually 

Third issue Samrat came back to house and lied about Nayan - why not say Nayan fell off into river by mistake and not found to her family. OK do not say you pushed her and for what reason because than family may not hate you later when Nayna returns back and tells truth but atleast tell what happened to Nayan to her family. They have rights to know.

Now you are hidding what you did to Nayan and that shes dead may be from her family. Thats what Govind and his lover did to Mansi hide her fathers death reason etc. So be honest somewhere. 

Samrat saying i am alive so Nayan is alive? Come on man stop this gas lighting to family and world. Atleast go serach for her like a pagal premi to show you loved her get drunk and cry do something to make viewers feel you are shattered by Nayna death. What is this i am alive so Nayan is alive. 

After saying i am alive so Nayan is alive what does great lover and hubby Samrat do kickk out full family out of home. Excuse Nayans dead you have to take care of her family in her place. Did you delegate that to Moht or what? What sort of lover or hubby are you where you abondon Nayan family when they need you most? 

And this Samart you came home ok you cannot say Nayan family what happened. But tell Aliya or Mohit atleast tell one person atleast. Let atleast one person know what has exactly happened so later they can stand up for you when truth comes out when Nayan returns back. 

OK Ok if you tell Mohit he may tell Ishani in guilt. So tell Aliya atleast. You can tell you love Nayan and take love tips from her but to tell what crazy thing you did on date you cannot trust your sister also? Or like Nayan you pushed off cliff you have pushed off even Aliya from your life mentally because Mansi told you she hates Aliya and does not want you to keep relation with her or what? 

I mean any normal person will run home after such a bg kaand or tragedy and tell his parents or sibling or wife what happened on cliff? If he truly felt guilty or bad about what he did and what happened to Nayan he should have atleast taken Aliya out of home somewhere in car on road and told what happened? Anyways we know Samrat brain is smaller than ant size even they are very clever creatures than this so called rockstar. So at least tell someone who you trust to hide your kaand but give you some good suggestion as to what to do now how to tackle Mansi and search for Nayan etc? 

But no great lover great husband Samrat can only tell stupid film dialogues like i am alive so Nayna is alive kind. But when hes unable to handle anything or anyone atleast ask third party what to do how to tackle who can come with better ideas than your pea sized brains. 

First of all no normal human will take his wife on date and push her into river because his ex wife says so no matter what blackmail 

And ideally Samrat should have taken Mohit or Aliya with him and made them stand down to save Nayan 

Hopefully Samrat opens up to Aliya atleast at what happened on cliff that day after few days and i want to see Samrat sacrificing and saving Nayan many times once she returns only than can we as viewers belive he loves her

I want Samrat heavily drunk remembering Nayan and having Macbeth kind of guilt at being responsible for her death again and again before he meets Nayan back again 

But this guy is gone into imaginary world saying i am alive she is alive etc come on Samrat come out of your dream land and smell reality she may never come back too ever

Ideally Sam in guilt should care for her family like anything but instead hes kicked them off only. I mean what sort of wife love s this wife dies and you just kick off her family from your home. Indeed now in guilt you should have taken more care of them 

Honestly all the great efforts and love Sam showed in last 3 months is negated by his act of pushing her off clifff. Even if he had back up plan he should have thought what if it had gone wrong before only. Its obivous Mansi cut the net put to save Nayan and she drowned. Honestly een 5th std kid would come up with better plans if they had Mansi blackmailing them than what efforts Samrat put at date to save Nayan. 

One thing i never understand even now - why is Samrat so scared of Mansi hes not done any murder or pushed her dad off cliff etc let Govind handle her why are you begani shaadi main abdullah deewana Samrat? 

I can understand if Aliya pushed Mnasi dad car off cliff and Samrat panics that if he does not so as Mansi says Aliya may go to jail. I mean any family in his place will get scared if their sister or daughter is in such trouble as Govind. But Govind is no Aliya. Nor is Goving Ruhi or Saransh or Rudra or Preeesha or even Revathi that Samrat should act so puppy kind wagging his tail behind Mansi. 

Honestly i wanted Nayan to be saved by Saransh and Ruhi phir mazaa atha track main. Imagine Samrat wife saved by Samrat long lost siblings? Super hit track.  In betwen Nayan showing hate and frying him on grills every other day with help of Sranash and Ruhi and Sam not able to do anything as hes guilty. It will be super hit track for sure. Later this Sid Rathod could come in between to create more troubles by falling for Nayan with bad intentions. Nayan has no idea of Sid intentions and support him but Sam oppose Sid as he knows his bad intentions. 

Samrat did a Khoon bhari maang on Nayantara 

Just like in that movie Kabir bedi pushed Rekha into crocodile infested water 

Samrat Choudhary pushes Nayantara into shark infested river 

I know he never meant to kill her but save Govind and fool Mansi 

But he should have had brains what if plan goes wrong? 

Which i think it did as Nayan is missing actually

Is this the great love he was bragging from so many months for Nayan 

And whom to save that criminal Govind whom he calls appa he became murderer or attempted murderer acctually 

Now no difference between Govind and Samrat 

Irrespective of his intentions he has blood on hand actually 

I can understand if Samrat had done this to save  Rudra or Sranash Khurana or even Aliya are in jail and he does such stupidity because they all are his closest family and they all have done a lot for him and are his true family members

But this Samrat abondons Revathi and Aliya when they do crimes and says law will take action or get out of home  

But when its for outsiders like Govind hes jumping to do all illegal crimes 

First he took 1 crore to Mansi for blackmail than tell her go to police or wherever do not blackmail me 

Now hes pushing his wife and love from top gorge into river 

But whose Govind why bother about him?

Why become murderer and risk losing his wife life to get this criminal Govind released from jail 

Whys he dancing to Mansi tunes

Just tell Govind and Mansi its between you both go to police or court and do whatever like he told Revathi for pushing Malathi or like he told Aliya to leave house if she do not like Nayan and family home etc 

Now to save Govind Samrat may be having blood in hand 

Fun will start when Mansi has recorded him pushing Nayna and blackmails him or someone else has proof and starts blackmail 

Actually Raghav should have come in now and blackmailed him  

I am sure like Khon Bhari maang Nayan will return in more modern avtaar soon to take revege on Samrat and Mansi without knowing what has happened before 

Atmost Samrat should have taken Aliya and Mohit advice before following Mnasi so foolishly 

Bcause they are both known from chilldhood to him they will advice correct and both are not related to Govind or Nayan so they will not give any emotional foolish advice (like what Sam did or been doing after govind came) 

This blind father in law love will destroy Samrat only and his love Nayan and his marraige and his family as a whole 

ow Manasi will say marry me after killing Nayan or else blackmail so what was use of all this throwing Nayan off etc 

Whats gaurantee that after he pushes off Nayan ainto river etc Mansi will not still put case on Govind? 

The way Samrat and Nayan etc are portaying as if Govind is innocent he did very small thing 

But in reality hes done grave crimes that can send him to jail for 15-20 years 

1) If you meet accident you have to call police to that site

-  Only certified doctor can declare a human dead

- who is Govind and his lover to declare Mnasi dad as dead? 

-  Sometimes people may be seriouys and you cannot find pulse easily as they have sugra, BP etc so only doctor can declare an human dead 

-  May be Mansi dad was alive just seriously injured no detection of pulse and can be revived by doctors

Only doctor can issue death certificate and declare as dead not some layman actually in accident or suicide or murder etc layman cannot

2) Further this Govind pushed off Mansi dad car in gorge and it blasted and hes dead forever no body found to check if he was alive after accident. 

Do you think police will believe Govind and his lover words that Mr Khanna was dead before pushing car in gorge i do not think so 

2) Impersonation of a person Govind Iyer becomes Mr Khanna in UK. It means hes using Mansi dad identification and visa ad PR etc in UK which is very big offence in UK and can get you jail terms for many years on fraud and impersonation 

3) Having illegal relationship with a married woman and cheating her hubby 

4) Hes stayed 10 years under Mr Khanna name in UK although hes Govind Iyer

Yet Samrat and Nayna and family acting as if hes saint 

During Aliya Mohit marrieage they spoilt Sam image by making him do illegal things

Now again for Govind Samrat is doing illegal things 

I doubt hes truly killing Nayan by pushing off clifff. I think hes setting up drama to trap Mansi. I think Mansi is alive and has told Sam to kill Nayan if he wants proof of Govind to be deleted or case to be closed

If Mansi is wrong and bad Samrat is equally wrong and bad 

First in Aliya love he did all illegal things

Now in Nayan love hes doing illegal 

An hero should actually be shown atleast to follow ethics and law in criminal cases atleast 

Samrats already damaged image will go more down if he supports Govind/Mansi types 

Compare that to Rudra who hardly did any illegal things against law even when Preesha was in jail - that raised his respect in viewers eyes and made his character lovable and respected

The few mistakes Rudra did was saying yes to marry Devika just to force Preesha or marrying Nayansister for saransh custody but thats not criminal offence as such 

Bec people can divorce or say no to wedding even in mantap if they feel like its not illegal 

But Samrat going to give 1 crore to mansi or not beleving her after so much evidence and supporting Govind is not right for an hero 

Samrat from starting sadly shown as grey character not hero like SRK in darr  

Its a major putt off for viewers to like Samrat as character 

When you called police for Revathi why hes ready to give 1 crore for Govind and talk to mansi to save him for similar crimes 

Samrat has double standards for Sasurji Govind and Nayna family members 

Govind also murdered Mansi dad and pushed him off clip

Govind took his identity of Mansi dad and illegally stayed in London for last 10 years

Revathi also pushed Malathi from steps to stop anyone knowing she tried kill Ishani Mohit 

So whats diff between both crimes 

Sam does not know yet his parents killed by Revathi no 

So should not Samrat call police and tell to arrest Govind just like Revathi

Hows he sheltering him at Khurana house? 

His next partiality is Nyana kidnapped Aliya and drugged her another time and tied her up in car but hes not going wild at her. He never asked Nayna to ask sorry from Aliya 

But Aliya pushed Nayan in water tank so Aliya has to fall at Nayna feet after she did every trick to make Moht marry Ishani

We should not forget Mohit was engaged to Aliya before coming to india so Mohit/Nayan/Ishani have betrayed her although Aliya doing paralysis drama was a bit too much 

But looking at how heroine also kidnapped Aliya kept her in store room full day and night and also drugged her in car etc and made Mohit lie to Sam/Aliya that hes ready for marraige etc so its also big crimes done by Nayan against Aliya 

Anyways lets forget past but why Goving is enjoying at KH home for doing similar crime as Revathi? And at least Revathi lived but Mansi dad literally died some Mr. Khurana and this govinfd took his identity went to london saying i am Mansi dad and fooled london and indian authorities for 10 plus years plus manslaughter charges for hidding killing of his girl friend hubby and pushing his car off clip etc 

So whatever heroine and her family do is okkk not to go to jail 

Whatever hero family do is very big crimes even if herone family do same and get ignored by hero Samrat 

I would like this fraud sasurji to cheat Samrat of his wealth/property etc because he looks very tricky cuning guy who can do all that in past (although in this serial its portaying all heroine family as saints and hero family as bad in YHC2)

And i want Nayan to trust her daddy not Samrat than it will be fun to watch Samrat talking justice/righteousness etc when he gets burnt by Nayan relatives and Nayna do not trust him at all 

When sasurji was preaching duplicate daughter Mnasi about her greedy for wealth i wanted Sam to show him mirror like you have taken false identity pyushed a man off clip taken his name and enjoying in london for money only no apart from lust of a woman 

How did his wife/Nayan/Ishani who talk big big things about right and wrong, woen respect etc took this Govind back so easly after so many crimes by him 

Now i think Masi will say i will send Govind to jail leave Sam and Nayna will sacrifice for daddy Govind

Anyway this Nayna being doctor saying i do not know whats love etc madam will stranger save you from bomb and enemies and from tank filled in water etc again and again - whats that if not love? 

Why do  feel that Mansi is related to Nayan 

I mean shes step sister or cousin sister or Nayan dad friends sister or neice etc 

And now this Akthar Nayan dad will seperate Nayan and Samrat 

May be he will tell Nayan you want me back in family leave Samrat

Or you want me back in Iyer family than tell Sam to marry mansi if he loves you 

So Nayan may put shart on Sam f you love me marry Mansi 

Samrat will be in trouble now 

Aliya will get angry on Sam now if he marries Mnasi after whatever she did to her video and all that stuff

And if Sam marries Mani Aliya may turn negative agianst Samrat and Nayan 

Basically Akthar has come to create storm in Samrat  life 

And Samart cannot even tell this Akhtar get lost from KH as hes Nayan dad he cannot shout at him like he did wth Mnasi or throw him out - khuladi pe pair mara hai 

This Nayan dad looks more danger than Balraj 

Mansi will agian get entry in Khurana house thru Nayan dad i tell you

And this time she will not stop at anything means she may try to kill Nayan and Aliya both as both are biggest enemies of her now in getting married to Sam as both will nnot want Sam marrying her 

Very big kaand on the way through Nayan dad just wait and watch 

Nayan dad not so innocent as he looks=- hes villan no1 with Mansi will make Sam Nayan life hell

Nowadays the way Aliya and samart are behaving we must check if by mistake they are long lost siblings from some mela   

Samrat the fool should have put a mark on the coffeee cup he has to give Mansi so he does not drink it

But no not only this foolish man drinks coffeee laced with  truth serums and than rants off all plans to Mansi so foolishly

Now if samart does such stupid things can Aliya be far off in her foolish stupidities 

This foolish lady Aliya without seeing whats that vvideo that mansi gave is uploading it like shes winning some olympic medal by doing it 

Now which fool will upload video on social media without checking what it is? 

Further stupidities by Sam is allowing Mansi in his house although Nayan is at same home

Even more stupidity Aliya does not know shes been raped by a man after spiking her drinks - is she 4 year old baby to not think something wrong next morning 

Aliya should get olympic gold special medal in stupid behaviors, foolishness, dumbo bimbo and snobbishness awards - how can the clever Revathi have such a stupid daughter. This one will give Rusha a run for their money on dumbness

we must do DNA test of both you never know - both are outright stupid and foolish by nature cannot do anything correct

Chintu and Prem have more brains than these two 

This show making mockery of sexula assault or  rape 

What happened with Aliya is pure rape 

First she was drugged and unconcious

Than without her permission a man assaulted her

Someone whom she hardly knew 10 mins in club 

Poor thing has no idea shes been raped too till now

And nayan is quiet for the video 

If you compliant to police mansi and that man will be in jail 20 plus years 

Because you make girl unconcious and rape her that is only 15 years plus or life imprisonment ok 

Its not a simple matter to make any girl unconcious and rape her

Above that this is conspiracy hatched by mansi against Aliya so criminal conspiracy outraging modesty of woman video graphing to blackmail the girl and her family threats etc minimimum mansi and that man will go 20 to 25 years to jail no less

Nayan being doctor do not know all this or what? 

Go tell police they will snatch mansi mobile and arrest that man and send both to jail 

OK do not tell Aliya atleast tell Samrat 

I think victim should know whats happened to her in club atleast

And show proper track on sexual assault - its a good social topic to bring awareness 

With court room drama etc so proper message sent that no one can do this to any girl 

Nayat team up to bring justice to Aliya 

Ideally after they fall in love this Aliya track should have come up

Samrat is acting so stupid - hes just taking 1 crore to save prem blndly without telling family or friends discuss with policeetc 

Nayan is also acting stupid in aliya rape video case - ts very big criminal offence not something light 

Nayan should inform Samrat and Aliya about that video so they complaint to police 

Want better villans than Mansi and Aliya

I mean Aliya mansi is repeat of Rusha time villans 

We want better villans 

Some under world guy threatening Samrat or Nayan 

Nayat needs a clever scary villan like Revathi whose ruthless 

Stop this Saas bahu souten nannad crap 

Its just repeat of Rudra Pressha tracks 

Like Sarnash is Prem 

Rudra role is Samrat 

and Nayan is like Preesha 

We not want Rusha repeat 

We want new story new villans 

I think to take revenge on Rudra for sending him to jail Raghav can harm Aliya or Prem 

May be kidnap Aliya or Prem aur both together aur Samrat blackmail that you want them do this or that(something bad)

That will increase interest and suspense 

How Nayat save Aliya and Prem will form the story 

These current villans are too boring and same repeat rinse story of old tracks or other serials which ppl get bored to watch 

And stop sending Nayat to jail every month 

Already Samrat was in jail full night 

Now Nayan is in jail 

Jail hai ya in dono ka mayka hai ye police station 

A scary villan should land up in Nayat life that sends shudders down everyones spine - like ashutosh rana in dushman or danny dengzopa in ghatak or amrish puri types 

villan should be tough to defeat for Nayat tabhi there is interest in story

This Aliya is one joker and mansi is crap and irritating actually 

If Sam marries mansi aliya will next target her as she hates her brother being nice to anyone but her

Somehow Sam is desperately showing nayan changed him in 2 months after wedding

But in reality no ones nature changes so fast as 2 months of marriage that samrat credits nayan for it. I would say Samrat got Rudraksh and Blarja both genes together. Hes emotional like Rudra and clever practical like Balraj (or shall i say Ruhi)

I think samrat is always good actually although he did stupid things initially as per revathi. Samrat is good because hes got rudra and pressha genes in his blood. Revathi the villan herself admitted Samrat is good and innocent like his father Rudraksh Khurana. Samrat emotional fool nature thats shown comes from Rudraksh Khurana and Preesha.  

Samrats clever tactics for Mansi comes from Balraj genes and Ruhi Khurana(sister) . Balraj was good at business while Rudra was emotional fool. Its Ruhi who had true brains in family even as 5 year old. So Sam cleverness to catch mansi red hand comes from  Balraj and Ruhi rather than his dumb parents who got deceived by all

Nayan herself is no saint when it comes to values - first she kidnapped aliya on her wedding to temple than she kidnapped her from house and gave red dress to scare sam and revathi etc This was also wrong and a big crime too. Samrat truly forgot all nayan and ishani did to get married to mohit before and declared Iyers as saints because hes fallen in love with nayan. Initial love s always blind forfew years you cannot see any fault in person. Like Mohit correctly told to Samrat you exposed aliya whom you loved to death for nayan sake because now he loves nayan more than aliya. Otherwise Sam of 6 months back would never do that to aliya. Nayan herself sent Samrat to jail one night on false accusations during mohit ishani times saying he killed ishani or something wonder what happened to that case and fir. Will anything be completed or all left half way? 

The funny part of this serial is all have put false cases on each other or false allegations. Like nayan put fir on samrat that he kidnapped/killed ishani and he went to jail one night god knows whether that case was withdrawn. Than samrat put case on mohit ishan for his sister attempted suicide what happened to that was it withdrawn. Than nayan agian accused samrat of killing ishani mohit he went to shimla and found them. Every one has put case on each other all grave section and now are acting lovey dovey so soon and friends so soon without any great reason. I mean can anyone forget others so fast if they put false cases that too murder kidnapping etc.  All are saints to forget forgive so fast or what. The real cases like samrat falsely marrying nayan or nayan kidnapping aliya truly was never put only any fir. Rest all false cases were put of grave sections will police leave these ppl like that how can you just go and put kidnap murder cases as per will on anyone?  

Just like aliya pushed nayan in tank or faked paralysis same way twice nayan did kidnapping of aliya 

Also she chased away ishani mohit from KH house after Mohit said he will marry aliya to Samrat which was a lie 

Too many crimes have happened by nayan and samrat too although leads just like side villan aliya 

So samrat should first send himself out of KH if he starts kicking out all on basis of that than aliya than nayan than mohit etc long queue of crime doers in that KH house. If his grandpa Balraj was around few slaps to all were guaranteed. And Mansi would have never entered KH house if balraj was truly there in first place. 

Aliya is also stupid like Samrat by nature i think. She has clever genes like switch off water or delete video. But this stupidity of screaming at Samrat that she hates nayan and will not leave her these are classic Rudra Pressha genes gusso in her like make enemy aware of your hate. Or is it revathi husband genes Mr Choudhary genes in her? Which clever villan starts shouting on roof top i hate nayan i will not leave her and starts screaming at hero i will not do house work etc its classic dumb traits where you are exposing your thoughts openly that villans never do. 

The clever villan acts nice and back stabs which Aliya can never do as all know she hates Nayan and her family. Thats more nanad bhabhi hating and fighting over the boy or brother turned hubby which happens in most homes 

Lets not forget aliya is somewhat right in hatred of nayan, first ishani stole her would be husband mohit. Next nayan kidnapped her while on way to wedding by drugging her with juice. Than nayan again kidnapped and threw her in basement store room full day and night. So aliya pushing nayan in water tank is similar to nayan kidnapping her. Its like you slap me i slap you tactics. 

Also nayan has stolen both her family members in few days her mom is in jail thanks to nayan mother and her brother samrat has started treating her like stranger in her own home after wedding with nayan. So aliya reaction is normal shes getting insecure. Its like second baby comes home first child gets insecure of parents love case. Except aliya here is adult but actually by her pea sized brain is still struck at 13 year old kid.  May be aliya had no father so shes given fathers place in mind to samrat from before as hes also only bread winner since young age for family, so for aliya father died and sam replaced her father as bread winner and protector and caretaker of home in her mind. Toh anyone trying to steal a father from daughter than you will get extreme reactions and possessiveness actually by daughters especially when you have been his fav kid for decades with no competitors. 

Like aliya hid car key and was waiting for nayan to die but she forgot that her brother samrat also may die and she may be on roads after his death with no financial backing as all property money will go to nayan as his wife. In anger she does stupid things that will harm her only without thinking she does things out of jealous that no clever villan does. If samrat gets harmed or dies it will harm aliya most as shes economically dependent and has no jobs with her at all. So if another person was aliya they would never do plans that harm samrat in any way so that their future is truly secure. But this aliya is so dumb her pea sized brains cannot think such complex things no maturity all stupid plans. 

Aliya was sams jaan for 27 years of life who he loved to death(for aliya he was more like father than brother she behaves like kid sister with him from beginning although shes 10 years his elder). Now 28th year nayan has arrived to steal her place so extreme reactions are bound to happen. Also aliya hates this mansi too as much as nayan but she does not show actually as she needs mansi help now to chase nayan away. Its not like aliya is in love with sams first wife mansi you can make out by her expressions she give a damn for mansi and can push her also in tank on any days she has moods to do that. For aliya both mansi and nayan are competition for Sams love and attention with her. Shes just bearing with mansi temporarily.   

Also like sam says he never got apnapan in revathi family it could be aliya too never got any apnapan from revathi or samrat all these years much. We have seen aliya was different from revathi and her evil brother in childhood and tried to protect ruhi and saransh always against her brother. May be aliya was close to her dad not mom and now her close person is dead she does not really have much bonding with revathi. Even samrat may be working and not had time for aliya although he says i love her very much. Toh aliya may also be very lonely no apnapan by family all these years. Thats made her angry and insecure just like sam was before nayan came in his life.  Sam definitely brought her all comforts materialistic but if materialistic comforts could make anyone happy than why would all these billionaires commit suicide or have depression etc. Like Sam missed apnapan and sukoon aliya too missed it may be but does not realize it as her brain is pea sized. Shes quiet immature and loud mouthed by nature with her talks or actions actually. For everything she starts confrontation and starts creating scenes like a 3 year old in mall who starts lying on floor screaming for toys dress etc A real villain can never act as stupid as aliya acts actually. Even in hospital shes siding with mansi openly in front of samrat against nayan although samrat told her she will be kicked out f she does anything against nayan and family. A real villan will not show his open hatred anger etc in front of others 

A truly clever villan will never let enemy know they hate them or dislike them. They will goody two shoes than back stab. Mansi was better as goody two shoes in front and back stab behind villan. But sadly Samrat knows her too well. If only hes like daddy Rudra dumbo than Mansi could have made him big time bakhra. 

I am surprised they have made samrat so clever. Actually for story to go on long Samrat should be dumb with emotional like Rudra. Than he will not trust nayan and all sort of fights will occur to take story truly long and suspense also there. By making hero so clever as samrat scope of story has reduced. If hero was so clever he must be bit villanish to stretch story longer and make it interesting. Like samrat must act goody goody with nayan and betray her for cheating his family and aliya at much later day by gaining her and her family trust. Than its ok if samrat shown so clever. 

The serial has no indepth scenes and no proper ending to any issue

All open ended issues  

For example Samrat after Revathi ran off not once hes shown going and talking to Aliya about his mom or her where abouts 

This is same Samrat who used to worship Revathi and in one incident he just forgot his mom 

I mean malathi is not his mother that Revathi pushed. When he comes to know about preesha death if he forgets revathi as a mother we can understand 

Even prisoners are wrong all family know yet they support by gettig lawyers visitin in jail not because they support wrong doing of family but to give support for wrong person too

And here samrat totally forgot revathi his mom of 27 years 

Same thing happened to Aliya too- samrat was madly in love with his sister so much he sent his best friend mohit to life imprisonment case 

Now aliya and he stay together but not one scene with both like siblings talk its like 2 strangers or enemies together

Samrat came to know aliya pushed nayan in water tank not once he asked her why you did it? or never do like that again etc 

Problem is now aliya will become more misbehaving because she feels her brother is going away and does not love her any more after wedding 

There is no proper closure to any issue and relationships are too fickle 

Even mohit not once Samrat said sorry for putting you in jail and threatening you but they just forgot all past without any talk anything 

What sort of scenes are these, who writes them 

We missed rudra having a sister now samrat has one and they have made her like enemy and always both shouting at each other 

instead get a cousin sister or something to turn villan let aliya be nice to sam atleast because he has no real family all are dead (mom dad siblings) 

Atleast in adopted family let one love or care for him 

Do not make all villans 

Like rudra mom was always positive with him always let one family that is aliya be nice to him atleast 

Missing Rudra Ruhi pairing as father daughter

Even Saransh Rudra had better pairing than Samrat Prem 

The kid Prem dialogue is not understandable some other kid should dub him may be

Even than the Rudra Ruhi scenes are iconic and shall not be forgotten for decades 

Like Ruhi Rudra fire saving scene or drowning scene 

Or Rudra calling Ruhi nani maa

Or Ruhi bringing dress for Rudra or waking him up or tying bandage to him

You felt Rudra Ruhi are not serial characters they are a real life father and daughter actually 

But Samrat Prem have no much chemistry neither Nayan Prem scenes have that magic as Preesha Sarnash - could be writing 

Hopefully in future Swanra is brought back later as Samrat daughter after leap 

Such great chemistry happens once in decades between two actors as was shown between Rudra Ruhi 

Since Samrat is Ruhi younger brother why his daughter cannot look like his sister Ruhi? So chance of getting the great Abrar Swarna  Samrat Ruhi Junior magic on screen can be repeated 

If Ruhi has died in bomb blast Samrat must keep his daughter name as Ruhi after his sisters name only 

Instead of Ishani it was better they had given parallel track to Aliya 

Like got Saransh back some day and paired him with Aliya

That would be more interesting track of second leads than Ishani and Mohit 

Atleast Aliya and Sranash knew each other from childhood and their love story will have many shades 

That would be much more interesting tracks than this ishani mohit love drama  

Third parallel track could be ruhi paired with someone 

This ishani mohit track has no much story or scope actually compared to aliya sanansh 

Instead these writers doing clicked sister in laws hate each other aliya trying to kill nayan etc same old saas bahu tracks that are done to death in all shows  

The writers should have kept ruhi saransh alive instead of killing all family off

And if saransh ruhi alive than sam can have so many scenes with thoose both siblings tooo which will be much more meaningful story than ishani love story etc 

We also wanted rudra to have a sister and have emotional bonding scenes with his sister, but they have spoiled aliya character and made her evil like revathi although when she was kid she was sweeetest girl and was friends with saransh and ruhi too

ideally mohit should have loved ruhi than ishani

aliya Friend wedding ruhi saransh should have come as shes their classmate too 

If they get back saransh and pair him wth aliya they can have parallel better love story and more drama than now 

when aliya knows her mom killed her father she will support samrat in his fight for justice for preesha rudra death 

How will Raghav Rathod take revenge on Samrat? 

Will he join hands with Mansi and split Nayan from Samrat by creating misunderstanding? 

Or will he marry Ishani as Mohit do not seem interested now?

I cannot understand how Raghav marrying Ishani will be revenge on Samrat?

If Raghav wants revege he must marry Aliya? Samrat will go crazy in anger and upset that his sis married that Raghav 

One more baby on way for parents nayat - mansi and raghav baby next to be adopted by the father and mother theresa 

Samrat should open an orphanage in khurana mansion at this rate 

Prem also seems raghav and mansi child as mansi having affair before divorcing samrat 

So how can he be samrat child if she was busy romanicing raghav when Samrat was busy struggling for job 

Next Raghav and Ishani baby adopted by Samrat and Nayan 

Aise full cricket team hojayega adoopt karke father or mother theresa ka 

Samrat is iproving but i did not like thie half baked scenes 

1) Mohit saved samrat life he did not say thank you and sorry for what samrat did to him in past 

2) Nayan never thanked samrat for saving her life with CPR

3) Kids not reprimanded by elders to not do such things again 

4) Why ex wife always coming to samrat home with future hubby - as classmate or ex? 

5) If prem hates samrat for not accepting him should he not be more wild at his real mom whys he so nice to her still when hes got nayan mom? I mean atleast samrat kept him at home taking care of him indirectly although outside he ignores 

6) Samrat not worried for mom Revathi at all not talking to her or finding how she is? In one incident can someone hate mom so much? He also tried to implicate mohit ishani in jail for life no? Hows that diff from what revahi did to them? 

There is no proper scene writing all jumping one scene to another with no logic 

Samrat is iproving but i did not like thie half baked scenes 

1) Mohit saved samrat life he did not say thank you and sorry for what samrat did to him in past 

2) Nayan never thanked samrat for saving her life with CPR

3) Kids not reprimanded by elders to not do such things again 

4) Why ex wife always coming to samrat home with future hubby - as classmate or ex? 

5) If prem hates samrat for not accepting him should he not be more wild at his real mom whys he so nice to her still when hes got nayan mom? I mean atleast samrat kept him at home taking care of him indirectly although outside he ignores 

6) Samrat not worried for mom Revathi at all not talking to her or finding how she is? In one incident can someone hate mom so much? He also tried to implicate mohit ishani in jail for life no? Hows that diff from what revahi did to them? 

There is no proper scene writing all jumping one scene to another with no logic 

Instead of making Samrat good after divorce track this guy become more bad 

Whys he giving that so dust filled room without basic amenities to nayan and prem

Even maids and servants sleep on beds nowadays at homes of owners 

Why mohit and ishani returned so soon? 

I wanted them to hide few weeks or months for fear of life than come back 

In meanwhile i wanted samrat to run after nayan begging her forgiveness 

and nayan refusin to forgive or believe him that he never killed ishani mohit 

it would bring out samrat angst at being misunderstood and he realize how nayan felt at him abusing her in initial days of marraige a kind of redemption 

it would be a great track  

Why this mohit ishani came so soon to spoil the scene and clear doubts 

Is mohit Ishani really dead? 

Revati is horrible woman 

Whose that new man in show 

Is he police whose come to find if samrat killed mohit ishani?

Revathi has become serial killer now 

Biggest mystery of show - What is Samrat age? 

20 or 25 years 

or 

27-30 years 

If prem is his son and he was married to that 1st wife for one year (5+1=6 years) 

If Sam marries in legal age 21 years than hes already 27 years 

I am sure Sam did not marry immediately after college ppl in UK settle down after few years of studying and trying to get jobs only after they have job

So Sam may have married at 23 to 25 years. So Sam may be 27- 30 at most now with 5 year old kid 

Nayan finished her physitherapy course so 22-23 years and Prem is 5 years

Mohit must be same age as Sam that is 27-30 

Ishaani must be 21-22 years 

So Samrat is bitter and agressive because of Revathi upbrining and his love cheating him first wife 

As per resaerch parent DNA or gentics is just 50% of a child character 

its his friends relatives and experiences make up another 50% 

So where is samrats 50% character by genes that of rudra and preesha? When will that soft innocent and nice side come out 

Will Samrat not go to jail for putting false case on mohit and ishaaani?

Why only aliya to jail why not samrta and revathi?

Indeed its samrat who behaved more worst with mohit and ishaani 

What is this making mohit give notes to ishaani for dancing on wedding day? 

Shes professional dancer not bar dancer etc shame on samrat 

This samrat character is falling so low nothing later he does can redeem him 

Samrat has been made out and out a villan 

That has destroyed essence of this serial 

Rudra was never villan of show audience symapthized with him for being abused by his dad 

He was even not as bad as samarata to nayan and ishani and mohit etc 

after knowing aliya is fine how is the hero samrat behaving like pure villan 

audience want a hero not pure villan in samrat but samrat becoming too villan by behaviour day by day

Ex SRK in bazigaar was killing kajol sister and others but he had strong reason his father was killed sister dead mom mentally ill by kajol father 

Here Samrat has no reason at all to act so worst with nayan or ishani or mohit 

Every other day people break up with GF or BF or break engagemment world over 

No one behaves like samrat is behaving for engagement break sending to jail on murder blackmail to withdraw case using police power money power blackmailing wife to be sisters maid etc 

Is samrat some uneducated don or educated rockstar? 

Hes one worst ML i have seen on ITV for long 

Audience cannot symapthize with such worst ML 

Instead of finding how his family khurana died hes busy doing illegal and threats to mohit and nayan familys 

Which UK born guy behave like samrat or educated guy

I know i had told Samrat is too alone wants a real family 

But i never thought these people will introduce an illegitimate child for Nayan from Samratas previous Girl friend 

I mean that kid could be Saransh child why only Samrat

Rudra never had a child from other women he married so many 

But samrat already has one 6 year old 

Of course mother theresa nayan will become his mother 

I think the Ex GF will leave child with Nayan or something now that shes Samrat wife 

Was 10 year old chintamani not enough already as kid 

Why an kid out of wedlock for Samrat?

And they made Alia paralyzed i mean are CVs joking? A young girl unmarried paralyzed for life? Is this not too much for poor Alia? Shes not so bad as Samrat and Revathi to make her paralyzed etc shes just ziddi like teenagers

Samrat is too alone 

Revathi is his enemy No1 although he does not know

Aliya just uses him for his wealth 

Nayantarara his wife hate him

Can we just have someone from Samrat real family back on show 

If not in his house with him 

Let them make acome ack on show in parallel track like saransh or ruhi or vidyut anyone who knows Rdra and Pressha will do 

ts getting too lonely for sanrat with no one who cares for him or guides him 

They need not meet Samrat now but anyone who knew is parents or family will do 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the Girl, Is Samrat's EX in some form, but Son isn't his. Girl brought back due to some plan by Revathi.

Aliya, Paralysed might mean Nayantara comes as Physio to treat her, but wouldn't be surprised if she's acting on Revathi saying.

Yes, Someone from Khurana family should be there,

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is totally ruined 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bansaripatel438

This show is totally ruined 

Not sure why they show Ishani/Mohit Story with Jealous / obsessed Aliya and Prem is randomly thrown in. They Don't show much NayAt 

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nayan know truth of Alia 

myviewprem thumbnail

Will Samrat go to jail

saf7321 thumbnail

Well should be 21/22 ish - Remember He was born, and Revathi took him - then the year leap, When Preesha was with Armaan and Memory Loss, then the couple of months or so while Mali track and Preesha getting memory back - then 3 month leap, when Rudra so called died, and Armaan acted as kid and now 20 year leap - so mathematically is 21/22.  

But this is TV Logic doesnt count, i.e Aliya should be 12/13 years older lol 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

Well should be 21/22 ish - Remember He was born, and Revathi took him - then the year leap, When Preesha was with Armaan and Memory Loss, then the couple of months or so while Mali track and Preesha getting memory back - then 3 month leap, when Rudra so called died, and Armaan acted as kid and now 20 year leap - so mathematically is 21/22.  

But this is TV Logic doesnt count, i.e Aliya should be 12/13 years older lol 

Yes but by logic Samrat is 27 to 30 years actually 

If hes 22 years he had Prem at 17 years or what?

IN UK no one marries so young that too men, they finish college work for few years than only marry especially ppl like rock star 

Otherwise its tough to gain fans 

In india too singers and actors hide their marraies like honey sing, badshah etc there is a reason 

So i doubt Samrat married before 23 years and if prem is his son hes 27 minimum and 30 years now actually 

Samrat could not behvaing ONS with girls if they knnew he was married in first place whether its UK or india 

Its high time get back ruhi, saransh in show to spice up story - all will be hooked to see how samrat meets his sister ruhi and bro saransh and knows his real past 

saf7321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Yes but by logic Samrat is 27 to 30 years actually 

If hes 22 years he had Prem at 17 years or what?

IN UK no one marries so young that too men, they finish college work for few years than only marry especially ppl like rock star 

Otherwise its tough to gain fans 

In india too singers and actors hide their marraies like honey sing, badshah etc there is a reason 

So i doubt Samrat married before 23 years and if prem is his son hes 27 minimum and 30 years now actually 

Samrat could not behvaing ONS with girls if they knnew he was married in first place whether its UK or india 

Its high time get back ruhi, saransh in show to spice up story - all will be hooked to see how samrat meets his sister ruhi and bro saransh and knows his real past 

Hoping Saransh/ Ruhi retun soon  - Maybe even Aliya turns good after meeting Saransh