Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnSjWguttGO/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=
From the picture, it seems like Saba Faisal too will play a doctor!
Her styling is appropriate.
This will be so different from what she usually gets to do, which is, grey/evil Saas. Here, her character won't just be light hearted but will also be a professional. Nice!
Hoping she won't be preachy atleast in this one 😆
I actually prefer Saba in grey/evil roles, shes boring in positive roles and i dont feel they suit her😆
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I actually prefer Saba in grey/evil roles, shes boring in positive roles and i dont feel they suit her😆
Yes. Specially when she is preaching.. like in Fraud.
Saba faisal fraud main kab thi ?
I thought you were talking about Saba Qamar.🤣
not liking Danish's look here
Its better than Meherposh😆