Done...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Done...
I made the thread ๐Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Nice thread Jess as always ๐ณ
Who is she ?
A M Y โค๏ธ
Tabaahhhii hai jaar ye....
Thank you Omar Bhai
for making this thread...
..
See who has to come to
Thank you you ๐๐ผ
..

Oh yeah completely forgot to mention Jess, lovely thread. You did a great job โค๏ธ
at
Such a fabulous write up Jess...You are the bestโญ๏ธ
This is for you..๐ฅณ
Maroon lol ๐ I thought your ten year anniversary and awards thread was my tribute to you lol though you said I went overboard and only wanted hot girls lol !! Between I know you chill and joking around but I mentioned you in my dolls post and script I made lol ๐ and I know u not into decorations.. and like things simple and to the point!! And thanks on being my partner in the thread and opening it.. I will soon give u a proper thanks .. but I need todo start working on the masquerade party ๐!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN6oDr3vo5Q https://x.com/i/status/2065380772765417760
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
15