Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
which one is he ?
The hot one. There’s only one hot one in that picture. Maroooon! Come on!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
which one is he ?
The hot one. There’s only one hot one in that picture. Maroooon! Come on!
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
who’s the girl ?
No idea. Probably a college friend. I heard he goes to NYU. If you see him on the streets, tell him he has a lot of fangirls on BWF
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I know!! Hope SH doesn’t disappoint and still continues to be the flag bearer of anti-nepo!! 😭😭😆
Kangana of BWF ko apna Hrithik mil hi gya 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
which one is he ?
Mujhe bhi janana hai, except Dharmendra and Bobby, teeno 15-23 ke beech ke lagte hai and hot toh koi nahi laga😅
oh puleeeeez… everyone knows who the hot one isOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mujhe bhi janana hai, except Dharmendra and Bobby, teeno 15-23 ke beech ke lagte hai and hot toh koi nahi laga😅
Originally posted by: QIAHQ3ZVDMWFCSOV
No idea. Probably a college friend. I heard he goes to NYU. If you see him on the streets, tell him he has a lot of fangirls on BWF
i think shes his cousin sister
he is ❤️Originally posted by: infinity101
He sure is cute
He’s good looking af for sure! Even SRK’s son is a hottie. I hope this one acts n/c Aryan has dashed my hopes.
OMG he is indeed very HOT and good-looking.😲😳 Certainly better looking than the likes of Ibrahim and Aryan, and Sunny's sons.
I think Sunny's sons are very 'ordinary looking' and they don't have the looks of a BW hero,
BUT Booby's son already looks like a star in making.⭐️
I am already in love with his name "Aryman". I think he is gonna look even more hot with age if he stays natural and doesn't indulge in drugs/alcohol.

He was quite cute as a teen also, and he is growing up to be a hottie.❤️

https://x.com/shweta7770/status/2052658312047415458?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
3