Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -14th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 115

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Sirf iss pic mai! 

Nimmo is very beautiful yaar, pata nahi kya bana ke rakha hai isne khud ko BB house Mai!

Exactly 

Baal bhi itny achy hain par nimmo style hi nhi karti achy sy. Her designer needs to send some good dresses. 

Love_prevails thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hi, everyone. I have already posted this comment under some topic and thought to post it here. I have copied my comment from that topic as it is. Please read it once and help me if anyone of you can.

Also, I have been a silent reader of the BIGG BOSS 16 forum and I visit DDT everyday and enjoy your comments. Really, you guys are so fun and adorable.

The comment that I posted is given below.

---------------------------

Hi, everyone. I have been a silent reader of the Bigg Boss 16 forum and created an IF account today.

I have a question and need your help. When I saw this topic yesterday, the first post was of a user HoneyBee and now when I saw the post again, some other user's (some user named infinity) post is at the top. I want to know how did this happen. I don't mean to offend anyone. I created the account to know how did this happen because I am genuinely confused and thought maybe I don't remember things properly and got scared. So I thought to ask how did this happen? Did any two different topics get merged or what? I just wanted to know the concept as I am still new to the forum. And once again, I am sorry if I hurt anyone by this post of mine.

It is the ormax list topic.... Forgot to mention that! Sorry

Edited by Love_prevails - 1 years ago
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Seems like the ladies have continued their tradition of out-dressing themselves for Shekhar's segment rather than on the weekends.. ā“

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

Why is Sajid leaving btw? Reason kya hai? 

Abdu is a busy guy, so him leaving makes sense. He has much better opportunities awaiting outside. 

What is Sajid's hurry to leave? Is his film set to roll? šŸ˜†

Sajid is despo to see nora and shenaaz in bikini for his new movie 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

it was really unfair though, there are quite a lot of flaws that others have too. This constant shatina grilling is boring .  Archana was bang on when she said stan does nothing and just relies on fans to take him through. Archana is doing everything in the book to provide content ,Very ott and some wrong ways but she is! Stan cant even entertain with his bad rappingšŸ¤¢

*Long post alert* šŸ¤“šŸ˜†

Re: Archana - I like and dislike her at different times. I would say that she has been the main reason for high TRPs this season. I definitely think she puts an act on at times, whether itā€™s her behaviour during family week or not knowing English but her conversations are entertaining and so is she šŸ˜† until sheā€™s not.

I read that she is paid the least and props to her for working hard on the show but she doesnā€™t entertain when she picks baseless fights over duties for footage, and sheā€™s absolutely horrendous when she shows no remorse for her vile words/actions. 
And she has been favoured alot - She was only given light scolding and justifications until last week, the worst was when she used Vikasā€™ wifeā€™s miscarriage to attack Vikas and she hardly got sunaooed on that. šŸ¤¢ So thatā€™s why I am all for it when someone does bajao her for her zubaan because she keeps justifying herself.

Best was, Sandiip made the point that gaalis arenā€™t necessarily the worst thing someone can say. Also it was hammered to her that your image isnā€™t gonna be good when you do all this. In her fight with Stan, I remember her saying, I want to show the world and his fans that this is Stan, he doesnā€™t broom the floor. I wanted to say to her, worry about what you are showing to the world, mate. 

Re: ShaTina - Sha was just told to stop making his game about Tina, I have felt the same for so many weeks so no problem with that at all. He has so much potential. And when it comes to Tina - Notwithstanding that Tina has come across a little sweet this week due to her mumā€™s cute visit, she has been one vile witch from the beginning. To Sumbul, and I canā€™t forget it. I can appreciate her when she games or shows some guts towards Sajid but I cannot forget the way she started a whole ā€œThis girl loves youā€ behind Sumbulā€™s back just so she could oust Sumbul out and be top priority for Shalin, and then the nasty assertions about Sumbul on that WKW. So every time Tina gets bashed, I enjoy it šŸ˜† And ditto for every time Stan throws her under the bus.šŸ˜†

When it comes to the others, if I look at the similarities on kaands, other than Archana, it is Sajid who has gotten away scot-free and unlike Archana, he will never be bashed. Itā€™s SO šŸ˜” 

Stan hasnā€™t been given a hard bashing when he has gone to trashy levels in fights, agreed. But he shows remorse, says sorry. He doesnā€™t bring up again and again (like Archana does), that he wasnā€™t as bad as the other person, yada yada yada. Even if someone brings it up, heā€™ll just answer yes it was wrong, Iā€™m sorry and not argue like Archana. 

I personally have no idea why Stan is getting praised by celebs and guests re his game because his involvement on BB has been awful, especially in the initial weeks. I also feel the same way when Priyanka gets praised because her game has been absolutely awful even though the Colors fixed winner narrative has been set for her and she came in with a +1.
If I look at it from Archanaā€™s perspective, her argument is valid for all the contestants in the house who have loads of fans - because none of them have been as active as she has, nor have they solely made episodes interesting like she has done over the months. The next person would be Shalin imo.
Since the front-runners Stan, Prenka, Shiv are all contestants who havenā€™t made much of their BB game, other factors will be used to argue why one is better than the other. 

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Yaar please thoda sa kuch bata do...kya scam hai iska

Mujhe toh laga tha bohat respect hai iski toh mai e kafi tameez tehzeeb ke daayre mein reh ke updatea mein naam liya

kiski Simi or Salman...šŸ¤”šŸ¤”..you don't know about salman matters or firki le rahe ho šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„