It wasnt vulgar i posted food content 😲
I tried to fix it saying nornal post but it stays the same 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It wasnt vulgar i posted food content 😲
I tried to fix it saying nornal post but it stays the same 😔
Yeh kya hai 🤣
Is Maharashtrian Thali vulgar content??
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
It wasnt vulgar i posted food content 😲
I tried to fix it saying nornal post but it stays the same 😔
koi nhi, ho jataa hai kayi baar.
log samjhenge kuch spicy hoga usme😉
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
koi nhi, ho jataa hai kayi baar.
log samjhenge kuch spicy hoga usme😉
I think the next sentence i wrote they might have thought i am being vulgar 🤣
Go back and read it ...😆
Mods hum sanskari ban gaye hai pure and pious dont doubt my intentions 🙏😒
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I think the next sentence i wrote they might have thought i am being vulgar 🤣
Go back and read it ...😆
IF tharki hai🤣
Isme konsi part mature lagi IF ko 🤦♀️😆
I actually tried to fix it but wont happen ..and i thought i was the author of that post 🤷♀️
After watching MC i feel like cooking and baking 😒
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Isme konsi part mature lagi IF ko 🤦♀️😆
I actually tried to fix it but wont happen ..and i thought i was the author of that post 🤷♀️
vo apni samjh ke acrdng mature maan lerta post ko😆
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
After watching MC i feel like cooking and baking 😒
Yes, so many tasty dishes, new recipes, try karne ka mann karta.