Originally posted by: Simimaaneet90
oh ho ye Kya Kiya Apne ๐คฆโโ๏ธ you should have asked so pls agli bar se poochna ke kya karna hai
I will surely do it ๐๐๐๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Simimaaneet90
oh ho ye Kya Kiya Apne ๐คฆโโ๏ธ you should have asked so pls agli bar se poochna ke kya karna hai
I will surely do it ๐๐๐๐
you have to as apko story ni Pata Apki Sab ko pata hai ๐ ๐ ๐
Very interesting story . Can I have the Pw plz. Dont want to missed it
I didn't get the PW of part 4 please send
Originally posted by: Simimaaneet90
you have to as apko story ni Pata Apki Sab ko pata hai ๐ ๐ ๐
Sahi kaha baby
Dear where is password. I commented
Part 1
Whoa ๐ฎ that was a hard blow to the gut I guess.... That's really cruel to treat a woman entrusted to the man who was to protect her but instead got hurt by the same man..... I have no idea if it's Maan or some other person but Geet is really going to have to have a really hard time raising the kid by herself.... And yeah she's going to have a really great relationship with her son cause he's a Mama's boy from the start itself.... He's going to drag his Dad down to his mother's feet one day for treating them like that and leaving them alone to fend for themselves.... Hopefully Geet gets trough the difficulty of a single mother and the boy gets to tackle the callings of the society with positive mode.... But the revenge must be cold hard and unforgiving......
Hi Di so sorry for not responding soon was going through my entrance exam my next semester... Just got done with the exams so here I am again after so long...., ๐ค
โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: UmaDevi97
Part 1
Whoa ๐ฎ that was a hard blow to the gut I guess.... That's really cruel to treat a woman entrusted to the man who was to protect her but instead got hurt by the same man..... I have no idea if it's Maan or some other person but Geet is really going to have to have a really hard time raising the kid by herself.... And yeah she's going to have a really great relationship with her son cause he's a Mama's boy from the start itself.... He's going to drag his Dad down to his mother's feet one day for treating them like that and leaving them alone to fend for themselves.... Hopefully Geet gets trough the difficulty of a single mother and the boy gets to tackle the callings of the society with positive mode.... But the revenge must be cold hard and unforgiving......
Hi Di so sorry for not responding soon was going through my entrance exam my next semester... Just got done with the exams so here I am again after so long...., ๐ค
โค๏ธ
Kaise hue exam sweety ๐
Commented on blog dear....
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
Revange
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
884