The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
LOL where have you been all this time? Missed you 🤣🤗
OMG! You are back!!
Missed your fun posts so so so much.
Kaand Kumar has spread huge raita because his genes from kasndeshwari is fully mutated now 🤪
Hey BP!!! Where have you been! So good to see you back! 🥳
So you've been following the show?
Finally she is back. I have no words to describe how happy I am😌 BP ky Shaking Jija ji gifs dekh kar 🤧Originally posted by: austen-eliot
Hey BP!!! Where have you been! So good to see you back! 🥳
So you've been following the show?
Yaar ttum Kaha thi mujhe 90 Perce t warning Mili he 🤣ab toh and Ka man nhi hota
I just want to know where Vidhaan aka Visions is. I hope he is well wherever he is. I haven't talked to him almost 5 months sy😔Originally posted by: austen-eliot
Hey BP!!! Where have you been! So good to see you back! 🥳
So you've been following the show?
Hy guys miss you all hope you are doing good
I am doing well and I hope you are too😊Hy guys miss you all hope you are doing good
For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...
It cracks me up how everyone collectively hates this girl
My answer is Abheera for her zero character growth even at the age of 40.. She keeps coming back to PH in spite of being kicked by her abusive...
3