Shayad ye show dream channel mein aya hogaOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
yeh log bhi kam nahi ha us sasty raj kundra se LMAO
https://twitter.com/rachitmehra_2/status/1613228336964333571
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Shayad ye show dream channel mein aya hogaOriginally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
yeh log bhi kam nahi ha us sasty raj kundra se LMAO
https://twitter.com/rachitmehra_2/status/1613228336964333571
Abhi tak hai ye ..Ankit ke baad koyi gaya nahi kya?
Sorry
I had heard that sumbul's fans bombarded him with such requests and obviously because even sumbul suffered because of his words as well, thus her team also was with fans....so her father decided to stay back. But then I don't know why Salman has suddenly started calling her taqueer ki beti, may be you are right and there is more to it and channel don't wanted him either.Originally posted by: infinity101
I think there might have been some problem between him and the channel or may be he simply didn’t want to come because last time he received a lot of backlash and things got ugly with Tina’s mother.
yeh aapne gaya hai.....this is amazing....👏
aapka user name "radhe" Hai??
I am really sorry munna bhai for my previous comment. Video ka picture dekhke laga shayad aap bas salman ka video dikha rahe ho
Anyways fabulous bro👏. Your voice is awesome❤️
haa 9 saal hogaye LOLOriginally posted by: EtherealRati
yeh aapne gaya hai.....this is amazing....👏
ab to phat gai awaz 😆
u were a very cute child munna!!! 😁
sooo true....by god ..woh kitna chahthi thi ki shiv shalin ko captain bana de...kitni baar kaha unhone....shiv ke paas mauka bhi tha but kiya nahi usne 💔....but I agree that his mom was very sweet.Originally posted by: ILoveNature
Till now for me best guest is shiv's mom. Bahut sweet and genuine❤️
Didn't see anything fake about her. Bahut pyaari hai and I loved her bond with Shalin♥️ even more than sha and his mom😆