twining maa beta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
twining maa beta
I can't stop laughing after looking at the video!!! 🤣🤣Jodi tor daak shune keu na ashe
tobe ekla cholo re
Tobe ekla cholo,ekla cholo..ekla cholo re
Every day this useless Stan stays in BB winning chance of Queen Priyanka reduces.
Worried.
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I can't stop laughing after looking at the video!!! 🤣🤣
Especially that tight hug to Sreejita🤣
Isn't there some height difference? 🤔
Waise this song suits our Chingu ji the most. 🤩
I had this amazing thought..... What if all four are eliminated this time 🤭🤭🤭
Second round Shiv wins... he decides to eliminate Abdu and Archna from the task
again a fight in front of elders
the basic body structure is different..... Hair is longer..... Dee is taller and thinner..... Aunty bb mein pata nahi kya hi kho gayi....
Especially that tight hug to Sreejita🤣
Isn't there some height difference? 🤔
Waise this song suits our Chingu ji the most. 🤩
Then archu and shiv trying not to laugh and then enacting.... rOFL..... I legit stopped eating my dinner for ten minutes cos I could not stop laughing!!
🤣🤣
Iss season sbke hi coats bkwas aur ugly hain.someone should send Pri another coat. ye boht bekar lag raha hai uss pe
Shiv should hav listened to his mother and let Shalin win the captaincy task😜