Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So no one came for Soundarya and Priyanka? I’m confused
Trend kaise challa
So no one came for Soundarya and Priyanka? I’m confused
Me too....i am guessing Gautam and Ankit will come for these 2 😆
@Sakina-Not sure why I can't quote ur mature content wala post.
@'L' Word-I have been traumatized enough listening to this DDT ka fave 'L' wala rap of MCs...so I think I should traumatize y'all some more and tell you what the rest of the L word wala rap lines were. 😈
Some velle soul sent me this TT vid with lyrics the other day.🤣
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFKMBRVE/
-For those that cannot view TT vids,here's the ever so creative lines from our Ghosla jis 'L' word rap -
Yeh L*** ka baal
Ban raha mere samne brazy
🤪🤣
If Gautam comes for Saubdarya it’ll be hilarious!! This couple needs closure
So Nimrit father think that Priyanka has paid followers? WTH
Someone tell him that by putting down Priyanka, he won't be able to uplift his daughter's game. Priyanka earned her fans and massive support due to her hard work and game in the house.