Tina to yu hi badnaam hai
https://twitter.com/IamSanika_/status/1611766602101567488?t=MuRLsZ5ma9v9TSF9AS5jvg&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tina to yu hi badnaam hai
https://twitter.com/IamSanika_/status/1611766602101567488?t=MuRLsZ5ma9v9TSF9AS5jvg&s=19
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
As I said priyanka is no saint😆. My point is I don't think she is arrogant she is just I me myself. Narcissist yes you can say that because of her behaviour with ankit
Yaar arrogance comes from a sense of superiority and self-entitlement - arrogant toh hain boss yeh. But I’m happy to agree to disagree 😊
sajjo raja at his own jokes
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
he wont get manuplated for sure lol
sha is sha
but he used tina to the T
image washing me sab se bara hat is tina ka hi ha LMAO
pure soul sha greatest game i have seen so far
To quote s11's winner: sahi pakde hain
Shiv ki pehly bhi aisy clip ayein hain camera walay 😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
maddoo.... Are u even watching any epi??
Yup I do …… but delayed …..and in instalments
…forward when Archana & Priyanka do the Juggi Jig
Wtf is it with Sallu and “Toqueer ki beti”. So pathetic - and indirectly enables Sajjo’s bullshit woh alag.
Nice trick to get sleep .😆
Why don't their hands burn before wishing such things for others??
when this was new, I shared that meme for self 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
sajjo raja at his own jokes