Tina ne bhi Archana ko bola jo Shalin ne bola ke tum logo ka bhi romance chal raha hain kya hug kartey ho toh?
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tina ne bhi Archana ko bola jo Shalin ne bola ke tum logo ka bhi romance chal raha hain kya hug kartey ho toh?
🤣
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1610257292129091585?s=20&t=E7GlW9qI4YjObBc97LBGFA
I found this tweet apt for Arch!🤣
I saw your tagged wala part 🥳 but suna hai bad mein sorry bola 😒 I wish sajjo bahar ho jaye warna Stan jaye . Stan jayega to bb ko uske fans fir juloos nikalenge🤣 my fav thing everOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Mixy aaj ka episode dekh le
Lomdi ne baand baja Diya sajid ka 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Naah, I am not falling for it again lol! I love reading updates because atleast it is way more interesting and fun than watching episodes. I have moved on to shark tank and MasterChef. They are way much more entertaining and engaging than BB!🥳
Where is the forum of shark tank
If you have link pls 😳
Stan aur Sajid ke alawa baaki sab bearable hai iss ghar mein.
Mahim bhi archana se irritate hokar dur bhaag rahi hain.😆
Kuch nai hoga.. raashan kam kr denge..aur kya hi karega yhe nalla bb...shemda.....iss season maar bhi denge tb bhi bb kuch ni bolega...😆 aur wo bhi agar murder mandali ke member ne kiya hoga...
bb shatina ko to round se out kardia for whispering and keeps taunting them but sajju raja ne kuch whisper kia stan ko about who to make captain but bb conveniently doesn't make him repeat what he said
Oh yeah masterchef india bhi mast araha
aj Sindhi kadhi chawal banane wali aunty audition mein select ho Gayi🥳
Not sure if they have any forum, it just started airing from yesterday! But, I am sure there will be some discussion related to it. I will tag you if I can find any!🤩