Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that is if they dont commit suicide before 🤣
I would quit the job and move to a different country if I had to deal with them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that is if they dont commit suicide before 🤣
I would quit the job and move to a different country if I had to deal with them 🤣
all tte therapists would go on strike 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I would quit the job and move to a different country if I had to deal with them 🤣
Thats it i think i figured out. Chand never let abhay date piya cause he knew it would just bring more whining and tantrums and troubles 🤣 u know pehle ek tha ab do he 🤣🤣
In that double dating party dance thingy, how conveniently piya spun and fell in abhay’s arms. I mean seriously. How? Me to bhot baar giri hu mere saath to kabhi nai hua esa 🤣🤣
not to mention if i fell first PA would stand and laugh on me 😑🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
In that double dating party dance thingy, how conveniently piya spun and fell in abhay’s arms. I mean seriously. How? Me to bhot baar giri hu mere saath to kabhi nai hua esa 🤣🤣
Watched Aar ya Paar web series on hot star..
Exciting ...
I watched cubicles and pitcher by tvf. Those are also Nice series
Are meghs tum kaha chali gai? 😲
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Thats it i think i figured out. Chand never let abhay date piya cause he knew it would just bring more whining and tantrums and troubles 🤣 u know pehle ek tha ab do he 🤣🤣
Chand knew everything before even us viewers did 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
In that double dating party dance thingy, how conveniently piya spun and fell in abhay’s arms. I mean seriously. How? Me to bhot baar giri hu mere saath to kabhi nai hua esa 🤣🤣
I would’ve fallen on the floor 🤣 gravity goes down not sideways
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k