Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I knowwww!!!!

I wanted her to become suicidal and coincidentally meet a school/college friend who is a business tycoon! He takes her to the hospital when she doesn’t respond and gets to know she is preg! She decides to go back to Udaipur to inform Abhi and family but over hears everyone blaming her for causing them to worry about one thing or the other! She finally has a break down and decides to leave everyone behind! Her friend helps her and he takes her abroad for better treatment owing to the complications in her pregnancy! And BAM LEAP…..!

Originally posted by: Krinya

Since I chk the daily discussion thread in the morning , the title always goes like 

"Akshara is shocked . 

Abhimanyu is shocked 

Akshara is shattered 

Abhimanyu is shattered " for most of the days 😆

Anyhow. Isse better track hota if akshara finds a rich business tycoon who saves her , ala ekta k shows , akshara has memory loss or she seeks revenge . This is where ekta k scores u see..triangles and quadrilaterals where we keep guessing who will end up with who and how and after how long 🤪 

What's the fun with this abhinav guy ? Akshu will struggle to raise hr baby , if she sings she will be known ..wohi sab problems....bijli ka bill..ghar ka rent ..school fees..school picnic ..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Meher 

Do you think Shef will dig into what happened that day with Neel and Ak and how Ak saved Neel? 

if ngo girls come and say that. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Woh sab chodo. 

Diapers are costly if there are two kids it's double costly. 

Jai pavam his whole salary will be looted. 

He will be her banker 🥳🥳🥳

It's his destiny. She met him . 

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Itni umeed mat rakho un bewakoofon se…😵

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U have better story ideas Thn those bunch of idiot’s..

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Abhi, Aarohi and both kids come to Pathankot they will have Aarohi meet Akshara first. I think Aaru will hide it. Akshu will think Abhi and Aarohi are married. 

If Abhi and both kids come to Pathankot she will be Aanchal with a kid and husband 

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

memory loss nahi hoga. Yeh log leap ke liye base bana rahe hai.

Travel and tourism company dikhaya hai m sure future mai AbhimanyuBirla arohi ki beti n shivu baby ko ghumane lehjaye ga waha yeh mil sakta hai. Aisa kuch.

Yeh sara struggle jo abhi aksu kar rahi hai yeh sab Jab abhi ko pata chalega to vah kitna guilty feel Karega uske liye yah base ban raha hai.

But ish baar aksu ko strong banana chahiye.

Mujhe toh episode theek lag raha. 

Woh apni pregnancy ke bare mein BP se bhi chhupayegi kyunki use lagta hai ki sab log use neel Ki maut Ka jimmedaar samajhte Hain Jo Aaj usne Sun Liya isliye. 

Mujhe toh theek lag raha hai story.

Abhinav uski help kar raha hai aur abhira reunion mein iska bahut bada part hoga.

Yeh vedika jaise Vibes nahi deta hai.

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

If Abhi, Aarohi and both kids come to Pathankot they will have Aarohi meet Akshara first. I think Aaru will hide it. Akshu will think Abhi and Aarohi are married. 

If Abhi and both kids come to Pathankot she will be Aanchal with a kid and husband 

aur negative nahi dikhayenge

Aksu aisa nahi soche gi.

Phele sab theek karne ke liye yeh neel ki death ka guilt gayab karna hoga. Otherwise kuch theek nahi hoga.

Like ho sakta hai 5 years baad 

I mean aise bhi dikha deh ek  din ngo girl mai  se koi ek din abhi se Achanak mile aur use Sara incident bato  hi bato mein batane lag jaaye.

Tab jah kar abhi ko samaj aye ki 20 minutes Tak police ka wait kyu nahi kiya tha.

Arohi abhi ka married couples ka koi scene hi nahi hai. Arohi ko bhi abhi mai koi interest nahi hai . 

Insecurity and jealousy ho sakti  hai Aarohi ko jab aksu ke baby ka pata chale ga aur abhi ka hai toh aur bhi hoga.

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ash you are still hung up on aarohi shadi with abhi. He will die sanyasi. 

He divorced ak and look at her destiny she immediately met someone who would protect her. 

On the other hand gadha kumar is struck with double dung. 

I hope fate cuts his head which has only his mata and nothing else. 🐒🐒🐒

Mata is his first love and everything. In between no biwi, no bhabhi, no baap kuch bhi nahi 

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Ash you are still hung up on aarohi shadi with abhi. He will die sanyasi. 

He divorced ak and look at her destiny she immediately met someone who would protect her. 

On the other hand gadha kumar is struck with double dung. 

I hope fate cuts his head which has only his mata and nothing else. 🐒🐒🐒

Mata is his first love and everything. In between no biwi, no bhabhi, no baap kuch bhi nahi 

Mata is the solo heroine of S3 who started all khaands and involved Ar with her. She is destroyer of Abhi. In a way Abhis Ichakund wish of solutions to my family problems is ak. So all problems in family only. His family is the worst with manipulations. They are happy blaming the other easily. Any day mahi is better than mata. Mata in facade of love spoiled Harsh life. Whenever Harsh abused her there is a reason we should understand but mata gained sympathy from.abhi diverted him from Harsh hijacked his brain. This is the brain jam of abhi by mata. If mata wicket is kicked we will celebrate that day.