Thanks Hiral
You did well too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Hiral
You did well too
Thanks dear
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Wooo🥳I m runner-up
Thanks Simi and the Crazy Creatives team for the organising the game. Had fun playing it.
Thank you for the beautiful siggy too🤗
Congratulations to both Nina and Jo🥳🥳
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Congratulations to the winner and runner-ups 🥳👏
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
congratulations Ninaaaaaaa 🤗🤗
Thank you Topper ji 🤗
Congratulations Winners 🥳
Thank you
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Congrats Nina, Kavu and Jo🥳
Nina and Jo, you matched with my answers
Congrats to the top 5🥳
Great minds think alike
Thanks Hinna 🤗
sure 😆Originally posted by: MinionBoss
You, my sweet ones, are now my shagirds. I will turn you all into mini mes. Evil to the core. Come to the dark side. 😈
I am planning another game soon 🤣
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Congrats Nina, Kavu and Jo🥳
Nina and Jo, you matched with my answers
Congrats to the top 5🥳
Thanks Hinna🤗
Congratulations Winners 🥳
Thanks 🤗
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
🌲Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells All seem to say, "Throw cares away." Christmas is here, bringing good cheer🌲 The history of...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
11