😛 itna false narrative
yeh tm log ka coping sarcasm ha LMAO
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😛 itna false narrative
yeh tm log ka coping sarcasm ha LMAO
Shaleen kuch bhi karta hain mujhe bahut hassi aati hain. Believe hee nahin kar paati main!
mujhe toh in demand ladki dikhi!!! 😁
archana is going on surbhi rana wayOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
If Sallu is tipsy he will be nice but if he is drunk then he will remove his jacket.
her fall will be huge
I swear I am a 100 per cent sure these days Stan is winning, sab ka popat hone waala hai.
apne serial me kitni baar bola hoga?
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
bhut maza ayega
grand party hgi
like season 10 jab bani hari thi 🤣
Chodho
Stan FTW!🥳
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I swear I am a 100 per cent sure these days Stan is winning, sab ka popat hone waala hai.
StanFTW 🥳
basti ki hasti - shehzada Stan
laal phool pila phool
stan bhau bootifool 🥳
sajid ji 😎Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I swear I am a 100 per cent sure these days Stan is winning, sab ka popat hone waala hai.
Mehnati fixed winner hai. Free loader fixed winner nahi hogi. That's for sure....that is IF at all she is winning