Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Change ji just ask directly that what time the show is going start ,don't worry I am the same .

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I was neutral towards ejaz sometimes I found him good and sometimes I found him irritating😆. Rahul mujhe shuruaat mein thik thak lagta tha but during the end he finally became my favourite❤️

Rubina ka pata nahi kyu rahul se ek obsessional hatred tha. If you see she never went so low with any other contestant like she went with rahul. Baki contestants ko wo galat bate bolti thi but the intensity was high with rahul(usne rakhi ko bahut gandi bate boli thi but I don't count that because rakhi deserved that for her nasty behaviour)

She was pretty nasty with everyone except for her friends 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

She was pretty nasty with everyone except for her friends 😆

All are nasty to her n targeted her n she didn’t play victim card n fight it out 😆

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

sajjo stan sha 

Gautam top fav tiger tha chala gya wo lkn

Gautam!! Kyon evict kiya usko? I’m sure he was bringing TRPs, that episode where he chose captaincy over ghar ka ration, was LIT! 🤣🤣

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kooki07

Change ji just ask directly that what time the show is going start ,don't worry I am the same .

Chingoli aab tooh yeeh kooki bhi aapko tanna maar rahe hai 🤣🤣🤣

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Gautam!! Kyon evict kiya usko? I’m sure he was bringing TRPs, that episode where he chose captaincy over ghar ka ration, was LIT! 🤣🤣

Gattu 

Papaya choor 🤣🤣

8F0627C0-E730-4D54-A5F5-DA120A87A31F.jpeg

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Oh totally dude - I’m not suggesting he’s a great guy either, but he’s hella entertaining and tries to game, but despite that he does get the raw deal in that house. That morning dance wala was toh mast, but also him asking Tina if she’s really back, because itni mushkil se toh koi gaya tha 🤣. Him telling Sajjo, with a completely straight face, ke usko Himmatwala ka refund nahi mila - oh man 😆. And his expressions when the women are screeching - again 🤣 

itni mushkil se toh koi gaya tha
That toh, is line of the season!! 🤣🤣 I don’t think anything will top it. I rewound it and watched it about 10 times. 🤣

Edited by Sakina3 - 1 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Dinner banakar bartan dhone ko pending work bole jana laga hai accha hai 

😆

Dinnerke liye left over ya kisi ka munh dekhna parhta hai...cooking hi nahi aati bas mujhe aur sab kuch aata hai

Pigeon/ bird spikes fit karne hain  balcony mein subah se pehle...warna weekend per bhi subah subah shor macha ke utha denge mujhe 😡

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Bohat kameene hain sab yahan...agar poochh liya toh ek toh mazaak urhaayeinge ooper se koi ek theek time nahi batayega 😒..tried and tested😭

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Wat rap ? I didn’t ask 

haila.... Who was I talking to?? 🤔🤔🤔 

I said that the guy did the best rap, which I understood or rather heard better... "Thap thup thap thup"

Hear the video anyway!!