Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Kaash yeh sach hota!🥺

but nhi hai Sach 🥺 

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: s_t_a_r

Agar ye news ab fake nikli na to twitter pe jitne khabri hai sabko bahut jute padenge

Mai khud jooton ke liye donate karungi!😡

Pakhisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Tu yeh unko bool rahe hai ya khudko 😕😭

Yaar laga nhi tha itna jaldi jaega!😭

Pakhisingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

but nhi hai Sach 🥺 

Aap bhi aisa bol rahe ho?😭

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Hiiii Five!🥳Bahu  😵is unbearable and will be such an undeserving Colors Face winner but what’s new! 😆
Amongst the women, the worst 2 in the house are Tina and Priyanka. Tina is just evil, it’s really hard to forgive the way she humiliated Sumbhul on WKW with her bakwas. So I love the karma whenever she is humiliated or cries. MC Stannnn lageh raho with this please. 🤣

Priyanka has been favoured and given the winners arc on a platter. But because she’s such a narcissist and so petty, she has never fought the fights that she should be fighting. Archana was doing what BB wanted Priyanka to do. Salman as much as told her that on a WKW. So when BB continuously favoured Sajid and those with him, they were setting it up for Priyanka to rise and call it out strongly. But she’s such a damp squib and a fattu. I still remember that time when she had to nominate Sajid because Archana nominated Shiv already. She looked like she was about to wet herself. 🤣🤣 She’s not very smart and her ‘stands’ seem to be about making dinner and not lunch 😆or shouting loudly either to justify her hypocritical stands or for absolutely nothing at all. 😆

But one maha enjoyable thing has been how BB seems to get annoyed at her double standards and exposes them. It started from that episode when she made a ruckus about Nimrit choosing Shiv’s captaincy over ration, she had to admit in that same episode that she would’ve done the same for Ankit. 🤣 Since then she’s displayed one double standard after another. Add to that, the fake footage fights, using people, the bullying.. and not once in all these days has she been entertaining.  Pshh this is meant to be the winner! 😆

Sakina 😒

Relax yaar. 🤓
DDT par Priyanka ke dushman kum the? 😭 Jo aap ne bhi aakar Priyanka ki pol kholna suru kar diya. 😭 

SP, Munna aur bahut saare ache se Priyanka bashing kar rahe hai. Aap ki hi kami thi. 😭
Ab aah hi gayi ho toh karlo bashing. 😒 

As it is season is flop In repetitive mode with same food fight content and biggboss bias towards her ladli Nimmo. 😒

So who is the best in this season as per you? 😊

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Yaar laga nhi tha itna jaldi jaega!😭

Yaar Dekho 

Auur rehta tooh yeeh loog aaur iski bajate 

Unfair hua I agree but I am happy for him ❤️

Eydis thumbnail

Aap bhi aisa bol rahe ho?😭

nhi Mera Bhoot 😂😂

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

When he imitated her ankle injury, baap re 🤣🤣🤣 That WKW was so awesome but popat kar diya by the end of the episode by going back to Tina.

I won't say Shalin is a great person, he's said and done questionable things, especially the way he has spoken about Soundarya or towards Sumbhul. However, he has the potential to be a great gamer and he isn't bringing it to fruition sadly.

A lot of his contributions to the show have been mast. One of my most favourite moments of the show was when he had finished listening to Papa Touqeer's phone call. 😆 There was this silence and the camera was on Shalin. It was absolutely mesmerising 😲 and then the way he just blasted, WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME THEN, went on a rant and ended it with, I was doing the morning dance with her 🤣🤣. Top, top scene. 😆

Oh totally dude - I’m not suggesting he’s a great guy either, but he’s hella entertaining and tries to game, but despite that he does get the raw deal in that house. That morning dance wala was toh mast, but also him asking Tina if she’s really back, because itni mushkil se toh koi gaya tha 🤣. Him telling Sajjo, with a completely straight face, ke usko Himmatwala ka refund nahi mila - oh man 😆. And his expressions when the women are screeching - again 🤣 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Saala tum logon ke drame mein main timing bhool gayi aaj ki..9 pm ke hisab se sab pending works khatam kar ke beth gayi😡

Dinner banakar bartan dhone ko pending work bole jana laga hai accha hai