Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 790

Next day Morning....

Ishani was completely ready for the day were she was sitting in the sofa of their room with a thinking face were Ranveer was combing his hair. 

Ranveer(doing his make up and to Ishani without moving his eyes from the Mirror): Ishani today I will be coming early to home. I think let me, you and Raagini go for a walk in our Garden. 

Ranveer getting no reply from Ishani he turned his eyes to Ishani were she was sitting in the sofa with a confused face were not even his single word went inside Ishani's ears. 

Ranveer(with a not understanding face seeing the mirror and making his final check up and he came to the sofa and sat next to Ishani and  in a calm tone): Ishani...

Ishani was still having a confused face she was not responding to him. 

Ranveer(touching Ishani's shoulder): Ishani..

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's touch came to the world and seeing Ranveer next to her): Haan Ranveer...Got ready ...come let me serve breakfast to you (she was about to get up from the sofa).

Ranveer(before Ishani could get up held her hand and seeing her with a calm face): Let us go to have breakfast but before that tell me what happened to you?

Ishani(bringing a made up smile): Nahi Ranveer kuch nahi I am fine.

Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Nahi you are not okay Ishani. I was standing near the mirror and I was telling you something but you didn't respond to that till now. 

Ishani(seeing his face):sorry Ranveer what you said?

Ranveer: Ishani let me tell you what I said but before that you tell me what happened to you?

Ishani (taking a deep breath): Ranveer yesterday night dream is disturbing me..

Ranveer hearing it he started to laugh well. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer laughing):Ranveer why are you laughing now?

Ranveer:Then what you ask me to do? Chiraag came in your dream and he said you will lose me. Ishani that Chiraag is dead he is not going to come back and all. Its just a bad dream why are you taking it seriously?

Ishani(with a sad face she had tears and in a instant she hugged Ranveer): I cannot imagine a life without you Ranveer. Without you this Ishani will be always incomplete. Yesterday that dream disturbed me and till now that dream is only coming in front of my eyes. 

Ranveer(putting his hand over her shoulders and hugging her): Ishani let me tell you one thing very clearly here after we will never be apart from each other. We know to handle the problems so well hereafter no one can come in between us okay. (he made her come out of the hug and wiped her tears and with a smile); You please forget that dream okay. No one can take this Ranveer away from you. Even If they take me know If I show my anger face they will itself bring me back to you and tell you to handle me. 

As he said this there was a little laughter from Ishani were Ranveer too laughed to her. 

Ranveer (seeing Ishani):Okay let me tell what I was telling you being near the mirror. Today I will come home early evening let me, you and Raagini go for walking in the garden. 

Ishani: Haan sure. 

Ranveer(smiled to her):Tk let us go to have breakfast. 

Ishani: haan let us go (seeing Raagini who was sleeping in the bed);I have to come back before Raagini wakes up. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from the sofa were Ishani too came behind him and they both came out of their room and started to get back to their routine. 

The day was running in everyone's routine and the day came to its evening were it was exactly 5.30 when Ranveer entered their room were Ishani was sitting in the bed and was reading a Novel were Ranveer with a smile entered the room. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(taking her eyes from the book and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him): Not bad as you said you came home early. 

Ranveer: Haan today work was less that is why I planned for a walk in the garden. 

Ishani; mmm

Ranveer:Where is Raagini?

Ishani: with Maa. 

Ranveer(a naughtiness came in his face): How about tight hug Ishani?

Ishani(saw his face with a light smile):Ranveer If you get a little time alone you will use it to romance. 

Ranveer: haan I will use it for romance only. Tell me whether we can hug?

Ishani:Close the door and come. 

Ranveer: hmm okay(he had a bright smile in his face)

Ranveer got up and went and locked the door and came back to Ishani and sat in the bed facing her and with a cute smile opened his arms for her. 

Ranveer:Chalo come and hug your husband with love 

Ishani(with a light smile and in a questioning face): In this hug I will come out of that bad dream know?

Ranveer; Haan Ishani bilkul just hug me in this hug we will be feeling our love no one can break us. 

Ishani hearing it with so much love moved herself close to Ranveer and opened her arms to hug Ranveer were that was the moment they heard a knock in the door were this disturbed both Ranveer and Ishani were both saw each other with a disturbed face. 

Ranveer:Don't know what our love story is alone? some one came in between us.

Ishani: Ranveer chill let me go and see who has come.

Ranveer:(with a frustrated face): Haan 

Ishani got up from the bed and she went and opened the door were she saw Gauri standing in front of her. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani is so disturbed over that dream.

coderlady thumbnail

She could have hugged him before opening the door.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is so disturbed over that dream.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes ishani is so much disturbed about the dream 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She could have hugged him before opening the door.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

wish that could have happened 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 791

As Ishani opened the door she saw Gauri standing in front of her. 

Ishani(with a smile):Di..

Gauri; Ishani sorry to disturb you.

Ishani: Di you can come to me anytime and ask anything to me anytime okay don't tell its disturbance and all. 

Gauri: Ishani I was having my handbag while that accident happened in that bag only my mobile phone was there. 

Ishani(thinking about the accident spot and seeing Gauri):Di sorry seeing you in that bloodshed state I didn't search anything around you. 

Gauri; Its okay Ishani My bag was not having anything that much valuable and all. My mobile phone was the only valuable thing in that. In that  also I was having my hostel mates contact numbers only. 

Ishani: Then don't worry Di let us buy a new phone for you. 

Gauri: I don't want phone and all Ishani what I am going to do with new phone. Actually I came to tell you that my dresses and all will be in my hostel room only. I need to go and vacate the hostel so..

Ishani(getting it): Let me go and take your things from your hostel and come. 

Gauri: Ishani they won't allow outsider inside the hostel. Let me go and vacate the hostel and come. 

Ishani(seeing Gauri's state): Di you have to rest. 

Gauri: Haan I am resting only. To go to hostel and come how much time it is going to take? One hour within one hour I will come back. 

Ishani: Arrey you are going alone that too in this state. Don't want Di you go to your room let me send Ranveer. He will take you to your hostel you both go to your hostel and you vacate your room and bring back your things. 

Gauri: Ranveer came back from office?

Ishani: Haan di he came back early today. let me talk to him and send him to your room you keep resting till that. 

Gauri(gave a smile):Tk Ishani..

Gauri started to walk back to her room were Ishani turned and saw Ranveer were he was having a bit disturbed and anger face were Ishani closed the door and she came to the bed and sat in the bed facing him. 

Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer..

Ranveer(before she tell the next word); I heard what you were talking to Gauri. Now I have to go with Gauri to vacate her room. 

Ishani: Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer: Ishani I thought to spend time with you today we have planned a walk in garden with Raagini know?

Ishani: Haan we planned it...but now Gauri di is not feeling well we should only take care of her know? So please go with her and come. While coming back take her to a mobile shop and buy her a new mobile. 

Ranveer; Ishani the whole evening will go in vacating hostel and buying phone. Then where is time for us Ishani?

Ishani: Ranveer..

Ranveer; Ishani don't take me wrong that I am talking like a selfish. We too have our life Ishani. We can take care of everyone in the family we can do everything for them but we too need time Ishani between us. Most of the time I feel like we are only living for others. 

Ishani: Ranveer we do have responsibilities right? This house is yours Ranveer So you have to take care of them. 

Ranveer; Ishani I will take care of everyone but I am talking about the time we are spending. (he held her hands and his face said his complete love for her): Ishani I need to be staring at you always I want to be with you Ishani always. Please giving importance to others don't make me to long for you. 

Ishani:(taking her one hand from his hand and caressing his cheek): Tk now what you won't go with Gauri di?

Ranveer: Vacating hostel can be done tomorrow morning also know? Why that has to be done in the time we have planned to spend together?

Ishani:Ranveer what happened to you? When Family needs us we have to be available for them know?

Ranveer bit getting anger got up from the bed and stood showing his back to Ishani.

Ishani(got up and came and stood in front of him): Ranveer..

Ranveer(getting anger to the extreme):Now what we are not going to spend time with each other. As usual we are going to be doing things for family only know? 

Ishani: Ranveer please...(touched his shoulder with her hand and giving a smile):Now what you thought to be with me and Raagini only know? Let me and Raagini come with you. 

Ranveer: Where?

Ishani; To vacate Gauri di hostel and then going to mobile shop for buying mobile. 

Ranveer(taking a deep breath shaking his head with a not convinced face):How ever you are not going to change the plan know? Tk let me fresh up and come. 

Ishani: Haan ..

Ranveer seeing her a anger face moved to the cupboard and took a simple shirt and pant and went to the washroom. Ishani had a impossible smile in her face..

Ishani(to herself): Angry young man. (she went and sat in the sofa)

In the next 20 minutes Ranveer came out wearing his Maroon shirt and ash color pant without tucking in. He went to the mirror and combed his hair and came to the lamp table and took his car key and mobile and came and stood in front of Ishani. 

Ranveer: let us go..

Ishani(with a smile got up from the sofa and saw his face with a cute face):Smile know?

Ranveer: I cannot..(he said with a cute anger face).

Ishani(with a love moved closer and hugged Ranveer and rested head in his shoulder): My lovely husband I love you so much even when you are angry. 

Ranveer(with the same anger face bit happy in heart hearing Ishani's love): haan

Ishani(raised her head without coming out of the hug and took her hand to his cheek and pinched his cheek with love): Chalo smile and come with me. 

Ranveer(without anyway smiling to her):Tk 

Ishani too giving a smile to him and came out of the hug and was having happy smile in her face. 

Ranveer: As you are coming with me only I am okay for this plan of going with Gauri to vacate the hostel and buying new phone for her. 

Ishani: haan tk thank you. 

Ranveer: you are welcome. (he gave a happy smile in his face)

Ishani too smiling to him and she took her phone and walked to the door and opened the door were Ranveer too came out of the room and started to walk with Ishani. 

Ranveer: Ishani you go to Gauri room and you and Gauri come to the parking let me go and get Raagini from Maa and come to the parking. 

Ishani:Tk..(telling it she entered Gauri's room and saw Gauri who was sitting in the bed with a silent face):Di..come let us go..

Gauri(seeing Ishani): you are coming with me Ishani. 

Ishani: Haan Di let me also come with you and Ranveer let us go for a evening ride. In that ride let us vacate your hostel and bring your things back. 

Gauri:(with a smile);Tk...

Ishani and Gauri started to walk were they both walked and got down in the stairs and came to the hall and they started to walk towards the parking of the house. Ishani and Gauri came to parking were Ishani stood near Ranveer's car and Gauri too stood with her. 

Ishani: Ranveer told he will come to the parking let us wait. 

Gauri;tk Ishani..

They waited for next 5 minutes were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and he came to them and gave a smile to Gauri were Gauri too smiled to Ranveer and had a bright smile seeing Raagini. 

Gauri(seeing Raagini and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer aye..

Ranveer(with a smile): She is Ms. Raagini vaghela Meri beti ...I am sorry hamari beti..

Gauri; oh you both have a daughter..

Ishani: haan di as you were resting only I didn't bring her to you today. (seeing Raagini): Tell Maasi..

Raagini(getting it saw Gauri and in a cute tone):Maasi..

Gauri:Soooo sweet baby tum..(she pinched Raagini's tiny cheek).

Raagini gave a light smile to Gauri were

Ishani:Tk di get in the car let us go..

Gauri; hmm

Ranveer unlocked the car with the remote control were Gauri opened the back door and got inside the car were Ranveer gave Raagini to Ishani were Ishani opened the car door and sat in the seat next to Ranveer and made Raagini comfortable in her lap were Ranveer came to the driving seat and he started the car and started to drive towards Gauri's hostel. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer was feeling they don't get to spend time. So Ishani worked out a nice solution.

coderlady thumbnail

Will he let go his anger now? They can still have a nice time out and complete the task too.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Poor ishani is scared.ranveer consoling her that chirag won't come back was nice.hope it will be true.ishani saying that ranveer wants romance whenever he gets a little time was sweet.ranveer asking ishani to hug him and ishani asking whether she can come out of her bad dream if she hugs him was nice.why gauri has come?is she mentally disturbed?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer was feeling they don't get to spend time. So Ishani worked out a nice solution.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked Ishani's solution 

keep reading dear 😉