Is that ur cat in the siggy ? It’s cute n cuddly like snow
NO. It's from a twitter account I follow. Cats are very therapeutic to the eyes and mind 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Is that ur cat in the siggy ? It’s cute n cuddly like snow
NO. It's from a twitter account I follow. Cats are very therapeutic to the eyes and mind 😆
Wordle 550 3/6
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I think we have different wordles; 549 and 550.
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Wordle 550 3/6
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I think we have different wordles; 549 and 550.
Yes I’m one behind, timezone
sirf Apne matlb ki BAAT sochna , lambi lambi soch rkhna 🤣Originally posted by: R4AKUPD5WUKDXP2Q
Havana! What does billi ke khwab main chichede mean?
I am unable to find the kuttey thread, kahan gaya?😭 Abhi to I was convincing rolopolo to buy me movie tickets
Stanford disapproves of the usage of word “American”. 🤔 Wokde log ab nikal chuke hai.. kaha jake rukenge koi nai janta. 😆
https://twitter.com/elliotkaufman6/status/1604982962897952768?s=46&t=GVM2nAVBV4zGL8qZygqUjQ
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I am unable to find the kuttey thread, kahan gaya?😭 Abhi to I was convincing rolopolo to buy me movie tickets
It's still there. Did you read his wedding/honeymoon idea for us 3?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5313582/out-now-trailer-kuttey
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12