Be ready for the fluffy boy Siwan...and you both gonna get frustrated while watching the upcoming episodes 😞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Be ready for the fluffy boy Siwan...and you both gonna get frustrated while watching the upcoming episodes 😞
Originally posted by: CVOYV56QSZL6BVW6
Yes!! At first I was like, she's such a pushover....why the heck am I watching this! Then she grew some balls and I was like yesssss you go girl! Imma watch this show to my own death if I have to all for you. I need to see women rebuilding themselves from the ground up in fiction at least. Hallelujah!
Yeeeessss let's do it. I'll watch the whole thing too!
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Be ready for the fluffy boy Siwan...and you both gonna get frustrated while watching the upcoming episodes 😞
What is a fluffy boy? 😭 Doesn't sound like something I'd like. I like rough-y boy ☺️
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is a fluffy boy? 😭 Doesn't sound like something I'd like. I like rough-y boy ☺️
It means someone cute and soft 😆.
https://twitter.com/intupjy/status/1604488265343848448?t=rK488MVn5U93Y65_DodSyg&s=19
If you like rough boys then you should definitely watch My Liberation Notes ☺️
https://twitter.com/drama_analyst/status/1590423971715252224?t=g8oP64pvdOmHqceP6Y8arw&s=19
I never got into Archie’s (I never got into any type of comic books) so I don’t know if I’ll even like this or not. I’ll decide after the trailer.
I will talk to u naysayers in 4 years !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Ok, please do, but you can still talk to us now, you don't have to give us the silent treatment for 4 years. :(
Wordle 548 3/6
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I just woke up from the most lucid, bizarre, inappropriate dream about a BWF member. My dreams are usually blank. So strange
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12