Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Advait is not interested in photo when Shamsher was showing but still went ahead to talk about it with his wife..😆
He also said he will not see Nehmat's face, next morning he is showing her articles🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Advait is not interested in photo when Shamsher was showing but still went ahead to talk about it with his wife..😆
He also said he will not see Nehmat's face, next morning he is showing her articles🤣🤣
I liked Nehmat previous dress then new one ..
I don't think it will be an EMA, but people might misunderstand Nehkam relationship.
I feel like these two idiots will give people fodder. After watching Nehmat take Ekam’s photo and hugging it. Let’s hope her Saas or Bua doesn’t see it.
There’ll be hell to pay!!
ikr...🤣
He also said he will not see her face, next morning he is showing her articles🤣🤣
Advait just can't stay away from her ..😆
Magnet ☺️ Can you believe they used to be so formal before marriage 🤣
I don't they will see ... only person who will see is Advait..Originally posted by: Namita-M
I feel like these two idiots will give people fodder. After watching Nehmat take Ekam’s photo and hugging it. Let’s hope her Saas or Bua doesn’t see it.
There’ll be hell to pay!!
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
I don't they will see ... only person who will see is Advait..
That's even worse. Let's hope he doesn't see the pic
He also said he will not see Nehmat's face, next morning he is showing her articles🤣🤣
That would anyways be impossible unless he blinded himself or killed her and buried her. 🤪
Originally posted by: Namita-M
I hated that scene!! I just saw a clip and that’s not okay. I understand she needs time to get over him but goodness, why take the picture?
Ekam broke up with her. It’s done and dusted. I hope that picture doesn’t add fuel to fire.
It not done and dusted for nehmat she loved ekam with her whole heart give her some time
She barely knows advait she will fall in love once again
Kya Car racing the .....🤣🤣
Bhai advait woh police officer hai ...khud ke pher par kuladi kaun maarata hai ..🤪
He will but his reaction will be different this time..