Lol even when my husband asked me do I follow this shit still i was like not anymore so i remiove from watchlist after every episode hahaha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lol even when my husband asked me do I follow this shit still i was like not anymore so i remiove from watchlist after every episode hahaha
I am just upset with this track
I was expecting something like a realization of love for Virat but they are not giving us anything although I think there will be a scene where Sai asks Virat to talk to Pakhi
I heard that there will be a romantic Sairat scene
Both Pakhi and crocodile are enjoying each other company peacefully but the moment they feel Sai 's presence both get activated.🤣
Why did Virat shot innocent crocodile😭his family might be waiting for him 😫
Virat pyari Pakhi Ko pakar kitna khus hi gya🤩
Precap- are bhai hame pata h ki Pakhi Ko kuch nhi hoga 😅
Sach mei good-lookimg doctor aaya hai🤣🤣
Chalo nhi kehte ML, Plz raho 1/2 episodes
Clearly the precap is some CN morons dream … aur kuch nahin hai
btw I am surprised achanak seh speed kyun pakde ?! Didi koh sone 😴 ke acting nahin aati kya?!
Unke Ghar main kuch bhi ho... blame is always on Sai 🤪
Sai ke alawa CN gang has no interesting topic...
I wonder how they were living all these years😆
Yessss we know it's about pakrat now...
Just enjoying Sai part...and btw the chemistry is gone between sairat let's see how many hearts/ bezzati 🤪they can won together.
Vahi to.. 😆
Originally posted by: NSharma01
I am just upset with this track
I was expecting something like a realization of love for Virat but they are not giving us anything although I think there will be a scene where Sai asks Virat to talk to Pakhi
I heard that there will be a romantic Sairat scene
When and where? in the hospital?
Yeah tomorrow Virat will talk to Pakhi may be which will be again MUed by Sai as love.
Originally posted by: NSharma01
I am just upset with this track
I was expecting something like a realization of love for Virat but they are not giving us anything although I think there will be a scene where Sai asks Virat to talk to Pakhi
I heard that there will be a romantic Sairat scene
Do you have sources too ?!?! 😲