Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Around 8PM I think it will work our for everyone!🤔
R4 post kardo pls!😆
After R4 results 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Around 8PM I think it will work our for everyone!🤔
R4 post kardo pls!😆
After R4 results 😆
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
Guys, which time would be sahi for Round 3 results taaki most of the people could be here?
Now!
we are waiting from yesterday 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Around 8PM I think it will work our for everyone!🤔
R4 post kardo pls!😆
this time sounds feasible 🤣 iss time takh mera bhi shower lena aur hairwash ho jayega 🙈🙈🙈🙈
You clearly ignore my tags dont you🤔
I didn't ignore it 😲
I've BM-ed the thread, I will read it by this week and then comment 😆
It's Prati's so I need to sit down and take some time to savour it
Why do you always misunderstand me, Nani 😭😭
You meant the tag thing right? I just seconded you there, but I've never used the No Copy thing myself so I've no idea about it 😅
You meant the tag thing right? I just seconded you there, but I've never used the No Copy thing myself so I've no idea about it 😅
Haan, tag thingy. Thanks love🥰
Btw, T3 khatam karne ke baad we've been regressed to T2? Kaahe? 😭
Btw, T3 khatam karne ke baad we've been regressed to T2? Kaahe? 😭
Shiri ka kuch ata pata nahi, woh waali khatam hui, but you may need some place to hound her for results, right, toh socha yeh waali khatam karwati hoon🤣