Where are you Cobre?!? Ghosla ji is crossing limits everyday..My blood's almost evaporated from all the boiling.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where are you Cobre?!? Ghosla ji is crossing limits everyday..My blood's almost evaporated from all the boiling.
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Where are you Cobre?!? Ghosla ji is crossing limits everyday..My blood's almost evaporated from all the boiling.
I needed a detox 😆
Also everyone I knew was getting married during the same week for some godforsaken reason.
Ghosla Ji masoom hai, raasta bhatak gaye honge. Honsla rakho. He'll be back to being a NPC soon. 😆
Thanks lovely peeps for the updates. Promo dekhe, I gave up. I can't stand another Priyanka-Archana rona dhona and Nimmo's emotional moments. 😭
#StaystrongDDT
My Stan thread got closed 😭
Archana at it again.
Iska same mudda chal raha hai starting se 😵
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
My Stan thread got closed 😭
Our Supremo did something to warrant a whole thread?
Priyanka pura victim hone ka drama kaat rahi😆
I posted one of his live performance videos,they closed saying not related to bb16 😭
This week is Archana TRP Queen and Priyanka show 🥳
Priyanka is called roti chor and unfair on DDT. 🤣
It is not Nimrit but Priyanka. 😆 😆
Priyanka, Unfair and Chor does not go together in same statement.
Archana and Priyanka both are rocking the show. 🥳
Archana : ye aata churati hai, tera ghotala sabke samne aa gaya😆
Main aur ankit khana khayenge tu bhaiya humare tina khane main katoti kyun kar Rahi hai