Why your dil uff?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why your dil uff?
Arey haan, had forgot..EHT was by Cinevistaas.
I can't find it on Spotify 😭
Originally posted by: tournesol
Is that an actual song, Dil ko Dukhana? 🤣
In that case, found 'Dil dukhana chodiye'
I guess the reply is obvious here 🤣
Dukh gaya na.. isliye 😭
I don't remember this at all 🙈
But I should've figured that this girl would choose something related to that show 🤣
Thanks but Gopi bahu gave me laung ka tel before leaving (y'know, for all the sar dard she gave me)
Beats all the iodex and moovs of the world 🤣
I don't remember this at all 🙈
But I should've figured that this girl would choose something related to that show 🤣
I love that song. The actor was meh, Aditi felt out of place as Nitya, but this song was the only thing that kept me invested in Nitya/Durga-Dev storyline😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I love that song. The actor was meh, Aditi felt out of place as Nitya, but this song was the only thing that kept me invested in Nitya/Durga-Dev storyline😅
I was invested in the Durga-Dev storyline bcz of Durga and Dev. Dev was such a good character. And Sanjeeda as Durga was... everything ❤️❤️
Nitya was... I just needed her for the past info, that's all 🙈