Originally posted by: RockingSunny
So far I loved only one colors bahu dipika kakar❤️
Arrey…. Mr IPTV wiki.. u are allowed to lub all the bahoos… dont you worry.. at your age.. itnaa to bantaaa hain…. 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
So far I loved only one colors bahu dipika kakar❤️
I never liked that arrogance ki dukan sreesanth and my favourite doing bhai chara with him was. But I never liked surbhi gang also us season bhi mere hate list mein kafi log the😆Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I was not regular then... Itna yaad hai that they had a fall out by the end of the season....
Bhai banaya toh kya issue ho gaya?? 🙆♀️🙆♀️🤪
Itv ke hisab se main dipika ki taraf dekhta bhi nahi after her worst superman serial🤪. Bigg boss mein wo meri favourite thi😆Originally posted by: A2RETQEMDAHMZ4WD
Arrey…. Mr IPTV wiki.. u are allowed to lub all the bahoos… dont you worry.. at your age.. itnaa to bantaaa hain…. 😉
sorry, I dnt remember anyone from that season... Kon thi surbhi???Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I never liked that arrogance ki dukan sreesanth and my favourite doing bhai chara with him was. But I never liked surbhi gang also us season bhi mere hate list mein kafi log the😆
I can't stop laughing now.... I am part of discussion jiska ka koi bhi matter mujhe pata nahi hai🤣🤣
I think age has Ntg to do with it 😁😁Originally posted by: UQWPW7II6V3AM24N
Arrey…. Mr IPTV wiki.. u are allowed to lub all the bahoos… dont you worry.. at your age.. itnaa to bantaaa hain…. 😉
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Itv ke hisab se main dipika ki taraf dekhta bhi nahi after her worst superman serial🤪. Bigg boss mein wo meri favourite thi😆
superman serial?? 🤔🤔Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Itv ke hisab se main dipika ki taraf dekhta bhi nahi after her worst superman serial🤪. Bigg boss mein wo meri favourite thi😆
Surbhi ek pagal thi bas yehi jaan lo🤣Originally posted by: MSgayatri
sorry, I dnt remember anyone from that season... Kon thi surbhi???
I can't stop laughing now.... I am part of discussion jiska ka koi bhi matter mujhe pata nahi hai🤣🤣
Sasural simar ka superman show mein fark kya haiOriginally posted by: MSgayatri
superman serial?? 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
superman serial?? 🤔🤔