All are wigs. She uses different wigs not just 1. Also sometimes she uses extensions as well. Thats why you all are confused. Or maybe i do too kuch research on beauty and stuff thats why i am able to catch it so quickly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
All are wigs. She uses different wigs not just 1. Also sometimes she uses extensions as well. Thats why you all are confused. Or maybe i do too kuch research on beauty and stuff thats why i am able to catch it so quickly
Originally posted by: falsePromise
All are wigs. She uses different wigs not just 1. Also sometimes she uses extensions as well. Thats why you all are confused. Or maybe i do too kuch research on beauty and stuff thats why i am able to catch it so quickly
I am always thinking extensions are added in the back. I also saw some clip on extensions to be added to the front right???
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
I am always thinking extensions are added in the back. I also saw some clip on extensions to be added to the front right???
Originally posted by: 3TVRBRZIF5QMZJYD
Aap log beauty eeschool heen khol do ab…. Brandina Beauty Salon :) Naaam bheee ready hain….🤣
Kya wig ke peechey ho …. Or woh wahaan soch raheen hain…. What are they showing about me…. Mujhey bahaaar jaa kar shaaadeee karneee hain…🤣.. I want to know kiskey saath….… kaun hain woh jo bahaaar wait kar rahaaan hain….
I read everything in Tina's monotonous voice and accent🤣
So now that Tina is back...will she come with a new wig??? Just curious.... 🤣
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
So now that Tina is back...will she come with a new wig??? Just curious.... 🤣
I am more interested in her snake ka necklace positioning to her cleavage …. 🙈🙈🙈🙈.
But I think she should dare to be bare 🙈🙈. Don’t let your imagination run wild. I mean shave the head and forget the wigs :). Hain na ? 🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
So now that Tina is back...will she come with a new wig??? Just curious.... 🤣
Abhi tu pri ka badla le rahi hai mujhse, kapti aurat?😆
logically she should continue with her wig.... Ek din, rather raat mein kitna saara kaam karegi.... Footage, outside feedback, game plan.... Kitna kuch karna hai usko 🤣🤣Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
So now that Tina is back...will she come with a new wig??? Just curious.... 🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
logically she should continue with her wig.... Ek din, rather raat mein kitna saara kaam karegi.... Footage, outside feedback, game plan.... Kitna kuch karna hai usko 🤣🤣
When i was searching this thread i found a 12 yr old topic where Tina stole a wig and blamed a new hair dresser....🤣..toh wig ka aur tina ka bara saal k naatha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: ELDJMGCBAX6LF7EK
I am more interested in her snake ka necklace positioning to her cleavage …. 🙈🙈🙈🙈.
But I think she should dare to be bare 🙈🙈. Don’t let your imagination run wild. I mean shave the head and forget the wigs :). Hain na ? 🙈🙈🙈
🤣🤣