Originally posted by: SoniRita
2nd zee tv show FL was Krystle
7th Sahara one show. The name of show is a US brand shop.
the brand is spanish soni 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
2nd zee tv show FL was Krystle
7th Sahara one show. The name of show is a US brand shop.
the brand is spanish soni 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRita
2nd zee tv show FL was Krystle
7th Sahara one show. The name of show is a US brand shop.
2nd .... I cannot freaking believe it... had landed on that serial but description was different. And now on google it shows me the said description 😡 why was it not showing before.😭
7th one.. this one never even came in search. 😒
What about 10th?
🤣👍🏼
2nd .... I cannot freaking believe it... had landed on that serial but description was different. And now on google it shows me the said description 😡 why was it not showing before.😭
7th one.. this one never even came in search. 😒
What about 10th?
10th I am not sure of my ans.
2nd .... I cannot freaking believe it... had landed on that serial but description was different. And now on google it shows me the said description 😡 why was it not showing before.😭
7th one.. this one never even came in search. 😒
What about 10th?
10th is Colors show which means Flight😆
Mine is colors show ..
Do u mean FL fight for her good life?
Or
Meaning of the show is flight?
Mine is colors show ..
Do u mean FL fight for her good life?
Or
Meaning of the show is flight?
meaning of the show is flight 🤣
Ohhh I think I got it... Flight 🤣
Mine is colors show ..
Do u mean FL fight for her good life?
Or
Meaning of the show is flight?
Meaning of the show.
Yeah suddenly remembered..
chalo gaya point pani main.. 😆