no idea except that I am sleep deprived at the moment.
i need 🌶🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so jao!!!Originally posted by: PJ6ZOGWL26YVKFOT
no idea except that I am sleep deprived at the moment.
i need 🌶🔥
Ask aunty for 🌶🔥
That works saat samundar paar also!! 😁😁
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
so jao!!!
Ask aunty for https://media.tenor.com/mTrhuE3l190AAAAM/hot-and-spicy-spicy-food.gif
That works saat samundar paar also!! 😁😁
no aunty :(.
And my problem is that. Once sleep deprived it’s like insomnia :(. Sleepy but can’t sleep. Super weird. :(.
apologies!!! 🙏🙏Originally posted by: SJ36KXT5ZTCD5MZM
no aunty :(.
And my problem is that. Once sleep deprived it’s like insomnia :(. Sleepy but can’t sleep. Super weird. :(.
The talk to someone and pass your time 😁😁
I used to watch late night horror movies during my spell of insomnia days!!!
Could not sleep even then 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
apologies!!! 🙏🙏
The talk to someone and pass your time 😁😁
I used to watch late night horror movies during my spell of insomnia days!!!
Could not sleep even then 🤭🤭🤭
I have to wake up super early too. And work my ass off. But it’s ok. Will basically lead me to get super tired and crash. Either tomorrow or day after.
if it works for you then caffeinate anf push through the day and hopefully u will crash out the night!!!Originally posted by: LTGZJENIQ6WXHWX5
I have to wake up super early too. And work my ass off. But it’s ok. Will basically lead me to get super tired and crash. Either tomorrow or day after.
Counting/ chanting/ deep breath with "om" Uccharan helps few...
Never helped me though 🤭🤭
Mujhe amreeki kabab chahiye😈
kebab ka pata nahi, mujhe toh khali hava mein nipta diya 😭😭😭🙆♀️🙆♀️ 🤣Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Mujhe amreeki kabab chahiye😈
Bhai acche se so lo uske baad aapki acche se hajamat hone wali hai😡Originally posted by: MSgayatri
kebab ka pata nahi, mujhe toh khali hava mein nipta diya 😭😭😭🙆♀️🙆♀️ 🤣
Hey bunny, I agree that dentist can word things better....
Dentist came cos usko bura laga about nagin crying and shaana gobar does not say that dentist was not complaining per se
Nagin had outburst and fati padi cos of dee... And yeh bahana bann gaya!!
saamne nagin hai for fight and I get mean spirited about her!!
Upar se uski kharab acting and child like crying pe toh laga usko do aur koi maare 🙈🙈🙈