Yay got it all right.
8 out of 8.🎉🥳👏🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yay got it all right.
8 out of 8.🎉🥳👏🏻
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Coz u wanna share not wanna give whole thing😛
Nd i dont wanna share kaju katli
To Soni se kehke khudka bhi ek plate maang lo na 😡 mera plate hi kyun cheenna hai 😡
Mere screen pe aate hi maine adha kha li thi 🤔 adha tumhare liye rakha tha, par tum laalchi ho isliye wo bhi nahi milne wala tumko 🤔
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Good night Bee 🐝 🤭🤭. I didn't ask what I should address you as🤭? Kal bata dena.
Have a beautiful ITV style dance sequence dream .
Bee hi bulao 😆 and what should I call you? I called you physics-girl only on the phobia thread 🤪
Congrats again btw! 🤗
Double
To Soni se kehke khudka bhi ek plate maang lo na 😡 mera plate hi kyun cheenna hai 😡
Coz its fun stealing yours😎
I'm never giving you anything again 😡
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
#6
All of them have played rockstars in shows
- Shabbir Ahluwalia as Abhishek Prem Mehra in Kumkum Bhagya
- Karan Patel as Robbie Sabarwal in Kasturi - Iqbal Khan as Angad Khanna in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
- Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan
I was going to say that, but none of them were technically rockstars because none of them sang any rock songs 🤪
Thanks 🥳
Eagerly waiting for the next round 🥳🎉