yelo 🥺🥺🥺😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭
saath mein sad song bhi daalun kya 🥺🥺🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yelo 🥺🥺🥺😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭
saath mein sad song bhi daalun kya 🥺🥺🥺
Ye serial dekhne wali ladki hai 🤣
arre back in the day we only had one channel to watch 🤣 idhar germany mein saare channels nahi milte the toh wohi dekhna padta tha 🤔
Ah, you needed to do a bit more detective-giri then 😆
That fourth pic was what made it clearer to me. Usse pehle I was just trying to piece random stuff together 😆
It's okay, I am not bothered about that question 😆
The fact that I could answer most of the questions made me happy, and I went back to my work 😆
Main hi daal deti hoon ruko 😭
Tags stop bothering Bee😡 tags kaam karo
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
arre back in the day we only had one channel to watch 🤣 idhar germany mein saare channels nahi milte the toh wohi dekhna padta tha 🤔
You sound like mere mohalle ka sandwich wala 🤣 ek hi sandwich milega, lena hai to lo nahi to kat lo 🤣
For me 2nd, 4th, 7th n 8th was easiest. All rest had to google
Main hi daal deti hoon ruko 😭
😭😭😭😭😭 I was gonna put sad version of chana mereya. My brain just plays that song these days 🤦🏽♀️😔
Advance goodbye 😆 anda coming on my way.
