Tina and Archu arguing over hairs in bathroom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tina and Archu arguing over hairs in bathroom
I’m a little behind. Does this episode get any better? Idgaf about Shalin and Tina.
Archu-nimmo bolo unko bathroom ache se saaf kare,nahi aataa toh nai sikhate hu 😆
Archu complaining about Tina's cleaning to Nimmo.
Archu-Tina now arguing about this.
Tina - badtameez aurat.
Archu - tum aapne apko bol rahe ho badtameez?
Haha now i think he deserved that bashing from priyanka😆
Entitled arrogance returns!!!!!
Couples retreat mein add break aa gaya hai lagta hai!!!
Ab Shalin jumped in and started defending his aashiq.
"Tune mujhe bola" x 100.
Archana ki awaaz sunke mujhe ek maid yaad aa gayi jo chhutti lene ke liye aise hi beemar si awaaz nikalti thi aur kaam hotey hi awaaz normal nikalti thi uski
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Ankit is looking very hypocrite right now.. Peck de.. sath mai sona hai na.. kya bakwas convo.. 🤢 Pri ko dikh raha hai par iss ko barbaad hona hi hai toh ho jao barbaad..
I didn't have this impression of him until this episode. I don't watch the show that religiously so I am sure I must have missed many incidents but talking about this particular one - I cannot disagree. 🤔
Archu - Shalin fight 🥳
Shalin rapping better than MC - tumbemujhebolatumnemujhebola