Shiri, I think you'll have to upload image from device. Saudi people can't access Imgur (and other image hosting site, if m not wrong)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shiri, I think you'll have to upload image from device. Saudi people can't access Imgur (and other image hosting site, if m not wrong)
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
One more thing
Can you tell me the names of the four Shows in the first picture because it's hazy😆
That's the catch 😂 you have to figure it out
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Your answers cannot be vague like 'all of them are TV bahus' or 'all of them has worked in an Ekta Kapoor Serial' are not acceptable. Try to find the most common factor among them.
The common factor you are talking about is related to their shows or personal life 😆
Shows, of course 😂😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shiri, I think you'll have to upload image from device. Saudi people can't access Imgur (and other image hosting site, if m not wrong)
There is some glitch, can't upload from device
I got 4. Now cricket started. 😆 Match ke baad wedding me jaana hai.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly 1st is kinda easy if u can decode the pics and I have seen 2 of 4 show from 1st one🤣
I got all ans except 2 of them from 8 qs
Kal school ke baad time mila to dekhenge. 😆
Naa, from device sirf 3 images upload kar sakte hai in one post🤪 Ab?🤔
Awida, does google drive work for you, toh shiri could send you the links
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly 1st is kinda easy if u can decode the pics and I have seen 2 of 4 show from 1st one🤣
I got all ans except 2 of them from 8 qs
Lets hv some chai pe charcha
I am once again stuck on 3 stupid qstns 😭
Agar last round ki tarah I end up doing ITV bahu wali mehnat only to find out some obvious answers, imma turn you into a makkhi 😡
No but it's my bestie's bday which puts me in a pretty similar mood smiley37
Yaar, this kind of prompt pretty much calls for an FF, or at least SS 😅 which I don't have the emotional commitment for rn 🙈
But I'll try for an OS. Waise how do you know I like angst? smiley36
I know a lot about you😈 Aapne khud bataya tha😆
Even i can't do FF and SS, isiliye I write mostly OS😅
Posted here coz we were spamming there
Solved all, not sure abt my ans though😆