Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I bet some huge sh*t must have happened for her to go all against Salman in open😲
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I bet some huge sh*t must have happened for her to go all against Salman in open😲
After all these years she is still not able to overcame her abusive past.
Cigarette burns...gosh..
Poor Somy, feel for her. But what show is she talking about?
His career is down, so the right time for the victims to expose him.
She slammed him and then deleted it ?
Where’s the lie?
And the known feminist Sonam was gushing over abuser for the movie promotion. All those fake fan girl moments. Feminism beh gaya paise Aur fame ke chamak mein.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
She slammed him and then deleted it ?
She has no proof, so can't risk a law-suit for defamation...
I see. So Is it ok if I laugh like a wild Hyena at her "accusations" 😆
Like this...?
...
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdDg3dkouJF/?stkn=amY5dTdrbTV1aXNz
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc39qBrjeoL/?igsi=MW5wNGZsem9heGx3ag==
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
0