firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Trust me the comment on these posts are more entertaining  than actual epi 😆🤣

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In the car, before she decided to not follow him but go to GV, Akshu got a text. And her next words were “ why didn’t you tell me?”

Do you think she got to know about her medical issues? 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Oh, just had to add. 

Loved how Akshu was acting like a petulant child sitting in the middle of the road demanding what was going on. Abhi has this defeated look cause he knows how stubborn she can be this 2.0 version.

I was imagining Abhi being caught between Akshu and their daughter with both of them being adamant about something. Poor guy is going to loose it 🤣 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Slow episode but Akshu now knows something is completely off. This time she is playing hard ball with Abhi to make him break his silence hence she went home to Goenkas. Though it did seem like she got a text message from someone. Maybe from Bade Papa or Kairav so she decided to go home to Goenkas? Or just a text that means nothing 😆

The lies Arohi is telling 😆 Eventually she won't be able to keep it straight. She took the bike as assurance that a reception would take place? Neil seriously thinks his brother would just pretend to throw a reception party? 🤦‍♀️ Who has he been living with for the past 20 something years?  And why does he think it is acceptable to take something as assurance? I just laugh at the words he was saying. Bro, you in for a real slap to the face. I cannot wait. Arohi is judged by her past behavior because she is selfish and a horrible person. And thus can never be trusted!

But in the end haha the Bike was saved by Akshu 🤣 Arohi never got her romantic long drive bike ride. 

I guess the drama for Goenka house is tomorrow? 

Waiting for some drama in Goenka house 🤣

Btw Arohi's dream to ride on Abhi's bike will never get fulfilled😆

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

In the car, before she decided to not follow him but go to GV, Akshu got a text. And her next words were “ why didn’t you tell me?”

Do you think she got to know about her medical issues? 

we don't know what and where that message is from. 

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Slow episode but Akshu now knows something is completely off. This time she is playing hard ball with Abhi to make him break his silence hence she went home to Goenkas. Though it did seem like she got a text message from someone. Maybe from Bade Papa or Kairav so she decided to go home to Goenkas? Or just a text that means nothing 😆

The lies Arohi is telling 😆 Eventually she won't be able to keep it straight. She took the bike as assurance that a reception would take place? Neil seriously thinks his brother would just pretend to throw a reception party? 🤦‍♀️ Who has he been living with for the past 20 something years?  And why does he think it is acceptable to take something as assurance? I just laugh at the words he was saying. Bro, you in for a real slap to the face. I cannot wait. Arohi is judged by her past behavior because she is selfish and a horrible person. And thus can never be trusted!

But in the end haha the Bike was saved by Akshu 🤣 Arohi never got her romantic long drive bike ride. 

I guess the drama for Goenka house is tomorrow? 

Blue broom literally said that they are keeping the bike as an assurance? This is too much! As if they are entitled to reception! Nonsense 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

this is so funny!

CBA4B319-695F-4F94-98E2-2DF52ED5F75A.jpeg

Akshu even said why Abhi's bike we can gift you a brand new one 😆

Arohi seriously making herself so suspicious because of her own greed and jealousy of what Abhira have 🤦‍♀️

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have a slightly different view. I would have loved it as a viewer if they had shown Akshara Abhimanyu heart to heart emotional talk after her re entering Birla house and her healing him from past 1 year trauma and now too. I do agree with u Akshara looks cute when she’s acting stubborn but i as a viewer prefer to see her stubborn/childish in light hearted/non serious issues and scenarios. Just my personal view🤷‍♀️. But in such sensitive issue like Abhimanyus stress (not addressed in my view yet) and Akshara pregnancy problem and Arohi blackmail - I’d rather them have mature conversation. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mudz

Blue broom literally said that they are keeping the bike as an assurance? This is too much! As if they are entitled to reception! Nonsense 

It was Arohi lying to Neil about why she has Abhi’s bike keys. She took it as assurance for the reception. Neil fell for her lie, hook, line, and sinker. She suggested a long romantic bike ride and then Neil said they would return the bike to Abhi after they come back for the ride. 

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It was Arohi lying to Neil about why she has Abhi’s bike keys. She took it as assurance for the reception. Neil fell for her lie, hook, line, and sinker. She suggested a long romantic bike ride and then Neil said they would return the bike to Abhi after they come back for the ride. 

neil is the biggest dumb you can see in the show….though this season is full of dumbs

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveHC

I have a slightly different view. I would have loved it as a viewer if they had shown Akshara Abhimanyu heart to heart emotional talk after her re entering Birla house and her healing him from past 1 year trauma and now too. I do agree with u Akshara looks cute when she’s acting stubborn but i as a viewer prefer to see her stubborn/childish in light hearted/non serious issues and scenarios. Just my personal view🤷‍♀️. But in such sensitive issue like Abhimanyus stress (not addressed in my view yet) and Akshara pregnancy problem and Arohi blackmail - I’d rather them have mature conversation. 

Well, Abhi wasn't budging when she spoke to him. She knew something was wrong but he wouldn't open up. She tried several times. So she had no choice but to do something dramatic but it still didn't work.

Its like the ladder scene she commanded him to come outside and he followed. But this time when she pulled rank he didn't budge so she decided to go to Goenkas.

Of course I would rather she say. "We promised in this second chance to talk to each other. You said once that all you wanted was me by your side in life. We are in this together. There is something bothering you what is it? No matter what issue it is if we are together we can work our way through this."

I am sure those dialogues are coming after the reveal until then it is just drama to drag track and to eventually get Abhira 🤞 out of the house and Arohi fully exposed to the Birla family for what she truly is. Neil's ultimate regret in life.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago