Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Glad that ishveer took gauri hospital and she got saved.was it a normal accident or a murder attempt?I loved ranveer saying that seeing ishani taking care of gauri,Meri Aashiqui tumse hai.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes gauri got saved by ishveer 

let us see whether it was a normal accident or murder attempt in the upcoming episode 

glad you liked ranveer telling that ishani taking care of gauri and his aashiqui is Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer can read ishani's mind.how he said that he can do anything to make her happy and agreeing to take gauri home was nice.but I wonder what twists her arrival will bring.ranveer doesn't mind romancing in the hospital also.funny.kiss in the end was romantic. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer can read ishani's mind so well 

glad you liked the way ranveer telling that he can do anything for Ishani and agreeing to take gauri home 

let us see what is going to happen in the future episodes 

ranveer is romancing Ishani like anything even in hospital too 

happy that you liked their romance 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 786

Ranveer kissing Ishani well slowly took his lips from Ishani's lips were Ishani too with a light smile in her lips came out of the lip lock were Ishani without seeing Ranveer's face. 

Ishani:(in a low tone): Okay know?

Ranveer(with a cute smile): you showed your cheek only know? then why you changed your decision and showed your lip to me?

Ishani(with shyness raised her face and saw Ranveer with a cute smile): I am so happy to be with you Ranveer.  For my single wish you are ready to bring Gauri di to home know? For that only this kiss. 

Ranveer:Accha but nice kiss (putting his hands in her back and pulled her close to him): But you can give me something more than the kiss know?

Ishani:I know what you are up to? Nothing like that leave me...

Ranveer(in a love tone): Ishani 

Ishani(holding his cheek with her hand in a convincing tone): We have so much work today. I need to talk to Maa and then convince Baa and then we have to bring Gauri di to home so today romance is enough okay? 

Ranveer kept a puppy face were his face was like Raagini's face to Ishani's eyes were a light laughter came for Ishani. 

Ishani: Ranveer baby love you baby love you sooo much okay...

Ranveer(getting Ishani's way of talking to him with so much love with a smile):Tk get ready..(he left her from his grip)

Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer went and took her dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom. Ranveer went and sat in the bed and took his phone from his pant pocket and saw the phone and was starting to play games. It was next 45 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a pink color top, pink color leggings and pink color shawl were she came to the mirror and started to do her make up. 

Ishani(combing her hair and saw Ranveer who was playing the game);Ranveer get ready...

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the phone): haan (taking another 5 minutes and finishing his game putting his phone in the bed and he got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his dresses and moved towards the washroom).

It was next half an hour were Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a sandal color pant and black shirt. He made himself ready in front of the Mirror were Ishani was sitting in the sofa and was waiting for him to get ready. Ranveer got ready and took his phone and wallet and saw Ishani were he walked and came to her. 

Ranveer: I am ready. 

Ishani(got up from the sofa): shall we go?

Ranveer: Haan..

Ishani took her phone and she walked to the door and unlocked and opened the door were Ranveer came behind her were both of them walked and came to Amba's room and knocked the room. 

Kalilash(opened the door and saw both Ranveer and Ishani and gave a smile): Ranveer, Ishani..

Ishani(giving a smile to Kailash):Jai shree krishna Baba..

Kailash:haan jai shree krishna

Ishani: Baba Maa...

Kailash: haan she is here only come in..

Both Ranveer and Ishani entered the Room were Amba was sitting in the sofa and was reading Bhagavat Gita were Raagini was cutely sleeping in the bed. Amba seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile she got up from the sofa. 

Amba:Dikhra..(seeing Ishani);Gauri...is she fine?

Ishani: haan Maa Gauri di is fine Doctor told her to take rest. There is no fracture and all. She is fine Maa. 

kailash: haan Amba told me yesterday Ishani ..thank god nothing big happened to Gauri.

Ishani: haan baba..(seeing Amba): Maa I need to talk to you both. 

Amba: Haan bolo..

Ishani(with a hesitation of how to start bit making up herself): Maa please don't take me wrong..

Amba:arrey what is this hesitation and all? tell me what?

Ishani: Maa Gauri di thinking about Baa's words only didn't think to come back to our house. Now in this situation again leaving Gauri di as it is...(she hesitated).

Amba:Why we are going to leave her as it is Ishani? She got married know? let us safely leave her in her husband house. 

Ishani(getting that Amba is thinking that Gauri is with her husband was not knowing what to talk were making up herself): Maa Gauri di loved a man called Pranav but due to Baa's warning Gauri di married Romil. That Romil and his family harassed Gauri di to the extreme they can they have kept her inside store room and harassed her so much. When I and Ranveer had problem because of Chiraag that time only Gauri di somehow managed and escaped from her husband's house and she contacted Ranveer and that time Ranveer and Rithika has only saved Gauri di. Gauri di stayed in a hotel and in that hotel she got in a fire accident Ranveer only saved her. After that we took her to hospital after getting well she said she will manage her life all alone to Ranveer and she went from us. When she was getting married Baa has said her not to come back so she didn't try to come back to home. Now in this accident only I have met Gauri di again. 

Amba(hearing what Ishani was telling): This much has happened in Gauri's life. Oh god..(taking a deep breath and seeing Ishani with a calm face): now what have you planned to do to Gauri Ishani?

Ishani(hesitating for a while and then seeing Amba): Maa ....wo If you give permission let me bring Gauri di to our house?  

Amba hearing it gave a silent look were Ishani seeing Amba's silent face. 

Ishani: Maa If you are okay means let me bring Gauri di even If you are not okay also tell me let me do some other arrangement....

Amba(with a calm face seeing Ishani and then with a smile): Why you need to do some other arrangement? she is your Bua's daughter for your happiness I will tell okay only. chalo bring Gauri to our home and she can be here itself. 

Ishani(with so much happiness): Thank you thank you so much Maa. 

Kailash:Ishani why are you telling thank you and all?

Ishani(with a bit emotional face):Nahi Baba there is a need to tell thank you to you, Maa and Ranveer. Really you three are blessing to me.  you three have accepted my family with whole heart for that I have to thank you three for lifetime. 

Amba(with smile):Dikhra we have accepted them for you so you never need to tell thank you ...

Ishani with emotional face shook her head as yes were Amba and kailash gave a happy smile. Ranveer had a happy smile in his face. 

Ranveer:Tk Maa let me and Ishani go and talk to Baa and then go to hospital and bring Gauri back to home. 

Amba: hmmm Tk..

Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping in the bed and seeing  Amba): Maa Raagini...

Amba: Let me take care of her once she wakes up till you come back okay. 

Ishani:Tk maa...

Telling it both Ishani and Ranveer came out of Amba and Kailash's room and both of them started to walk towards Baa's room. As walking itself Ishani was getting the flashback of Baa's old faces and the way she used to be rude came to her mind were she was getting bit feared of how to convince Baa. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri gave up her love and married someone who was no good. Does baa even know what happened?

coderlady thumbnail

Does baa have so much power that she overrules everyone else? No one says anything?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri gave up her love and married someone who was no good. Does baa even know what happened?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri gave up her love and she married a guy who was not good 

let us see whether Baa is getting to know it or not 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Does baa have so much power that she overrules everyone else? No one says anything?

once up a time Baa when they were rich she was the rude and strict and over ruling lady 

now Ishani is thinking of that Baa 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 787

Ishani walking was getting slower were Ranveer walking with her stopped himself were Ishani without even feeling Ranveer stopped walking was walking slowly. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(stopped herself hearing her name and saw Ranveer and in a low tone): Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer:What happened to you? you are walking this much slow?

Ishani: I don't know how Baa is going to react. I am getting the image of our old Baa who used to be angry and strict. If I go and tell about Gauri di I don't know how Baa is going to react. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani Baa is not like before know? I am sure If you go and tell Gauri's story she herself will tell to bring Gauri back to home. 

Ishani: sure hain na

Ranveer: haaan pakka I am also with you only know. You talk to Baa if she is not getting convinced let me also talk to Baa okay.

Ishani: hmm okay

Telling it Ishani started to walk fast were Ranveer too walked with her and both came to Baa's room. Room door was open TV was running were God's songs were getting played were Ishani and Ranveer stood at the entrance and Ishani knocked the door. 

Baa(sitting in the bed and was watching TV hearing the door knock and seeing Ranveer and Ishani in the entrance with smile):Arrey Ishani, Ranveer come in..

Ranveer and Ishani with smile entered the room were Ishani and Ranveer stood near the bed. 

Baa(turning off the TV and seeing Ishani): Both of you have come in the morning itself. 

Ishani: Baa I need to talk to you.

Baa:(showing the bed): Haan sit...

Ishani sat in the bed facing Baa were Ranveer too sat in the sofa. 

Ishani(seeing Baa):Baa I need to tell you something important I wish that you won't get angry ..

Baa:Arrey to the extreme of getting angry what are you going to tell?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer a glance and then seeing Baa and some how making up herself): Baa I saw....our Gauri Di..

Baa hearing it had a remembering face of Gauri were she didn't know what to react hearing Gauri's name after these many days. 

Baa(with a unable to believe face): you saw our....Gauri...

Ishani: haan Baa yesterday while going for shopping in my car that time I saw a accident. The person who got in accident was our Gauri di..

Baa(hearing it):Remadi rey....what happen to Gauri?(she had tears in her eyes): She is fine know?

Ishani(seeing Baa's tears now getting relaxed): Haan Baa I and Ranveer took Gauri di to hospital and she is fine now. 

Baa thinking the way she said Gauri not to come back to home when she was getting married now she had tears in her eyes. 

Baa(seeing Ishani): Making her get married I said her to go from our house and I only told her not to come back to home any time. Madhavi Gauri's mother has also gone to Anjar. Gauri also thinking my words didn't come back to our home till today. I only was so rude to her. She is happy with her husband know?(she asked with excitement)

Ishani: (seeing Baa): Baa Gauri di after getting married to Romil, Romil and his family has harnessed Gauri di by beating her and keeping her inside store room. Some how Gauri di escaped from Romil's house and contacted Ranveer. During that time I and Ranveer had problems because of Chiraag. So Ranveer and Rithika only have saved Gauri di. Ranveer made her to stay in hotel that time Gauri di got in the fire accident we saved her and taken her to the hospital. That time only she told about Romil and his family to me. After getting well she went from us telling that she will handle herself all alone to Ranveer and she has stayed in hostel and was working and she was living an individual life Baa. 

Baa(hearing it with a shocked and tears face): Bhagavan! thinking my words only Gauri didn't come back to our home Ishani? (with new tears in her eyes): Having that much problem in her life she thinking my words didn't come to our home for help. 

Ishani: yesterday while coming from her office she met with an accident and I saw her and I and Ranveer took her to hospital. She is fine Baa. Doctor told her to take test and after 12 days her wounds can be undressed. 

Baa:(shaking her head as okay and wiping her eyes): Ishani can you do me a favor?

Ishani: haan Baa anything tell me. 

Baa: I want to see Gauri now..

Ishani: Baa I and Ranveer have thought to bring Gauri di to our home. let her not suffer all alone here after. Let Gauri di also be with us Baa. 

Baa(holding Ishani's hands and hitting her forehead in Ishani's hands):Thank you Ishani you have done everything to our family.  (taking her forehead and seeing Ishani's face):Tk bring Gauri back while coming all our family will be in hall to welcome Gauri okay. 

Ishani(with happy smile): Okay baa..

Ishani got up from the bed were Ranveer too got up from sofa and come to Baa. 

Baa(seeing Ranveer):Thank you Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Baa you should never tell thanks to your Ranveer at any time. Let me and Ishani go and bring Gauri back to our home. you welcome Gauri with happy smile. 

Baa: Haan tk ..

Ranveer and Ishani with happy smile started to walk and they came out of Baa's room were they walked in the corridor and got down in the stairs and they came out of the their house and Ranveer came to his car and he got in the car were Ishani too sat in the car next to Ranveer. Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car towards the hospital. 

Ishani: Thank god Ranveer Baa accepted Gauri di..

Ranveer: haan 

Ranveer drove the car and they finally reached the hospital and Ranveer parked his car in the parking of the hospital and he got down from the car were Ishani too got down and they walked and entered the hospital. Both of them went to the entrance and completed the bill payment and discharge formalities and then walked towards the emergency room. 

Gauri was laying in the bed and was feeling herself so weak in her body. She was thinking all the incidents that happened in her life from the day she loved Pranav and the way she was not able to marry Pranav. The way she married Romil and the harassment Romil and his family did to her. She had a tear drop in her eyes thinking about her life. Her marriage life failure was giving her more and more pain in her heart. The way she is all alone in her life and the way she is not able to get her family support too came in her mind and was making her more and more weak. 

Ranveer and Ishani came near the emergency room were when Ranveer was about to enter the emergency room. 

Ishani: Ranveer ek minute..

Ranveer(without touching the door of the emergency room) : Haan Ishani. 

Ishani:Ranveer you yourself call Gauri di to our home. 

Ranveer:Arrey you only initiated this idea of taking Gauri to our home. you only convinced Maa and Baa then now what? you itself call Gauri to our home okay. 

Ishani: Nahi Ranveer If I call I am Gauri di's sister. According to Gauri di now our house is completely yours. If I call she may hesitated but if you yourself itself call to our house means she will somewhat feel comfortable Ranveer. Please..

Ranveer(hearing it and then having a thinking face and seeing Ishani):let me do as you said but...

Ishani:But kya?

Ranveer(bringing a naughty smile): I want a tight hug for half an hour from you. 

Ishani(hearing it giving an impossible head shake):  Ranveer you are impossible. 

Ranveer:Tell me then only I will talk to Gauri 

Ishani(with a cute smile):Tk baba let me give you that tight hug today night okay?

Ranveer: hmm okay..

Ranveer giving a cute smile entered the emergency room were Pratik was sitting in the sofa were Gauri was laying in a weak state were she seeing Ranveer and Ishani entering the room wiped her tears and kept her face normal. Pratik seeing Ranveer and Ishani got up and came and stood near Ranveer and Ishani. 

Ranveer(going to Gauri):Gauri..now we can leave..

Gauri(slowly got up from the bed and then seeing Ranveer):Okay Ranveer thanks to you both for saving me. you leave me in my hostel 

Ranveer:Nahi Gauri you are not going to be in hostel here after. 

Gauri; Then I need a place to stay Ranveer. 

Ranveer: I am going to take you to RV mansion and you are going to stay with your family here after. 

Gauri:What? 

Ranveer: haan you don't want to be alone here after Gauri. you have family then why you need to suffer all alone?

Gauri: Nahi Ranveer Baa won't accept me. She will get angry seeing me. She told me that I should never come back if I go and stand in front of her means...

Ranveer: Nothing will happen in fact Baa will be happy only. I have talked to Baa. Baa only told to bring you back to home. Everyone are waiting for you so come to RV mansion. 

Ishani(seeing Gauri):Di what Ranveer is telling is true only. All are convinced in home you come to home. 

Ranveer: Haan Gauri 

Gauri(thinking for a while with a bit hesitation): Tk..

Ranveer had a happy smile were he saw Ishani and smiled were Ishani too smiled back to him. 

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishveer conversation was romantic. Sad and shocking that gauri suffered a lot.glad that she escaped from that horrible family.amba telling ishani not to thank them was sweet.baa is a changed person.so she may accept back gauri.

In the show Romil was nice.right?he was willing to sacrifice her for her happiness.but she fell in love with him and chose him.so I am shocked to know that even romil tortured gauri.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

Ishani is so worried about baa and her reaction.