Salman tina ke le raha hai..thank you Salman 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Salman tina ke le raha hai..thank you Salman 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: trouble_006
Jasoos ji seems to have missed her sl*t shaming Dentist and CA Shiv (repeatedly and she went wayy below the belt)
Sahi episodes miss kiye hain apne.
Nimrit and Tina find "Fahmaan hot" 😂Ab Abdu bhi insecure hone laga? Kyu bhai isko kya hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
abdu is so vile n disgusting 🤢
and for that too Archana is the one that helped everyone see that. Hain na ? :)
Sha Budha dikh rha hai aaj
Achankse bahut zyada oldie oldie
😔
Fake drama of gobar!!!
Maafi madam.
Galat fehemi ka gubbara phodna tha.
Fahamaan ne kaha ki Ankit ko koi galat fehemi nahi hai aur Sallu said ki Ankit ko toh fehemi hi nahi hai 😆
Abdu -I want one for me
Shiv -nimrit kaun hai Phir 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
I honestly don't care what feedback Salman gives Priyanka regarding her friendship with Archana but the kind of language Archana used for her today, the kind of hurtful things & curses she said about her if after this Priyanka goes back to being friend with her I will be highly dissapointed. Feedback ek taraf, aur self respect ek taraf. Yes, if there's something wrong happening she should speak up but don't befriend this woman priyanka.
Some fans will justify this behaviour aswell, smh
See this is why I'm unable to like Priyanka, wo nerd ki tarah Sallu ke feedback k according apna stance badal leti hai.
Bol do ek baar k I'm not able to trust her like before so she's not a friend anymore. Khatm baat.
Par usse hoga nahi.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Jasoos ji seems to have missed her sl*t shaming Dentist and CA Shiv (repeatedly and she went wayy below the belt)
Sahi episodes miss kiye hain apne.
😂😂. Yes I just started before her eviction and supported she shouldn’t come back. I am consistent against heensa
but I like what I see so I support that :). And I called out what I didn’t like today also 😂😂😂