Usne kokila ben ke chane bhi de dungaOriginally posted by: HYHOU5BQONPLAWEF
ek bajoo airlines mereko pel rahey aur doosree baajoo. Actually I like kandey ke bhajiye. Nvm. Dedo. Chutney ke saath. Puhleaze 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Usne kokila ben ke chane bhi de dungaOriginally posted by: HYHOU5BQONPLAWEF
ek bajoo airlines mereko pel rahey aur doosree baajoo. Actually I like kandey ke bhajiye. Nvm. Dedo. Chutney ke saath. Puhleaze 😂😂
who landry?? .... Corrected the typo quite in the Nick.Originally posted by: 3LCGC24PMIUBWVIR
ek bajoo airlines mereko pel rahey aur doosree baajoo. Actually I like kandey ke bhajiye. Nvm. Dedo. Chutney ke saath. Puhleaze 😂😂
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
You are a ddtian hence you should read all the pages. Jo sare pages read nahi karta unke ghar tina ka dhaniya pahuch jata hai😈
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Usne kokila ben ke chane bhi de dunga
I have no idea what those are. As long as it’s not too spicy and is flavoured. I will eat.
Fun fact. Did you know Chaney is a superfood. It’s phenomenal nutritional value. 👍🏻👍🏻
Aap to shilpa mata plus teja behan ka combo ban gaye🤔Originally posted by: FKFX6TO4UOMJSM6C
please skip. Nothing of substance at all. Sirf mereko Ping pong ball ki tarah pela. Not worth reading. 😔
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
skip five five pages.... Jump ahead..... Kuch khaas nahi hai.... Regular venting hi hai 🤣🤣
Thanks you 🤧
Soch rahi thi itna saara kaise read karu in my 20 min break😆
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1
Thanks you 🤧
Soch rahi thi itna saara kaise read karu in my 20 min break😆
Yes chaney is a nutritional food😃Originally posted by: C3OX5AEU6IPX4SKN
I have no idea what those are. As long as it’s not too spicy and is flavoured. I will eat.
Fun fact. Did you know Chaney is a superfood. It’s phenomenal nutritional value. 👍🏻👍🏻
Kokila ben ko nahi jante?? Meme nai dekha kya😒
Originally posted by: SZWN7CNH5OSW4232
please skip. Nothing of substance at all. Sirf mereko Ping pong ball ki tarah pela. Not worth reading. 😔
😲
Kisne pela batao zara 😈

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Aap to shilpa mata plus teja behan ka combo ban gaye🤔