Originally posted by: Fortune13
Dhana ku paithyam pidichirichu 😆
Captaincy task apavea pudichirichut thanea?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fortune13
Dhana ku paithyam pidichirichu 😆
Captaincy task apavea pudichirichut thanea?
mani is a waste contestant in the house
Originally posted by: Fortune13
Queency and Dhana don't want to be the witness..
Queency nee chicken salad and oats saapititu poi thungu 🤦🏻♀️
madam apram enna than pannuvangalam 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
vikram and adk face worth watching🤣
I think I have to Watch this episode 😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
dhana ke sirrupu varthu 🤣
adk thavira all laughing including ram 🤣
adeiii
Apdi enna case 😉
Thanks for the Update!!
I will try to watch the episode for Azeem case and Ram case.
Enga konja naal aal kanom....welcome back. 😊
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sorry guys dont kno how i slept inbetween epi😒
🤣.....avoluku mokkai eposide ah aarthi ma. Ithula shan nanba Vera intha eposide pakkonom endu irrukura.