I didn't expect itne logon ko ande milenge... It was shocking to me.Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I can’t remember if I ever scored zero before 🤔 very humbling experience all thanks to Lizzie and Neha 😩😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't expect itne logon ko ande milenge... It was shocking to me.Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I can’t remember if I ever scored zero before 🤔 very humbling experience all thanks to Lizzie and Neha 😩😩
Congrats Deepika nd Lavy🥳
posted scoreboard and siggies, pg 100
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Round 5
🎊🎉ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🐑🎊
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓹𝓼 🐑
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓞𝓯𝓓𝓮𝔀
𝓾𝓭𝓪𝔂_𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂
𝓖𝓾𝓵_9
𝓣𝓱𝓮_𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
🐑
𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻-𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮
congratz guys!
Mrs Bajaj ne kasauti par kar layi iss round pein🫣😂😂
copy paste this link
https://i.postimg.cc/pdm5XkfQ/IMG-20221122-222929.jpg
Congratulations Deepu 🥳🥳
Congratulations to runner ups
Awwww, I wanted golden sheep but I will take it

Thank you so much for tagging fellow nautanki 😆
I did okay in this round, not too bad, not too good but bada mazaa aaya !
OMG!! Congratulations guys 🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Round 5
🎊🎉ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🐑🎊
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓹𝓼 🐑
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓞𝓯𝓓𝓮𝔀
𝓾𝓭𝓪𝔂_𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂
𝓖𝓾𝓵_9
𝓣𝓱𝓮_𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
🐑
𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻-𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮
Extra happy for Rashi, Lavy & Deepz ❤️🥳🥳🥳
Close your eyes, children. I'm about to dance. 🤔



Last round ke sikandaron ko bahut bahut mubarak!! 🥳
Deepu, tu jeet gayi yaara
Congrats to the runners up 👏
Well played 👏👏