Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I'm going to continje yesterday's epi then 🤣
still not came ah?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I'm going to continje yesterday's epi then 🤣
still not came ah?
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
apo nila vum notice panni irrupaga 🤣
Panniyachu panniyachu
iam sorry for you ears arthi 💔😆Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
azeem n amutha discussing their case.. adk case will come pola😆
now hm reg the case in cam
azeem vs adk case😆
vikram case on amutha
no
I have started to hate the words vil ambu now
Dhana ku evlavu vaitherichal 🤣 Myna trying to get Dhana outside... LU 21.11.2022
Oru pennuku nyayam kidaikka vendum 🤣
late homework mathri late live update 🥳Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Dhana ku evlavu vaitherichal 🤣 Myna trying to get Dhana outside... LU 21.11.2022