Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanathi99 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ruby's fans are fighting  with all Fandoms ..  They call Gashmir as Vampire..Nia as Naagin. Fighting  with Amrutha's Fans also..Wish Gashmir or Faisal will win the trophy.. Gashmir is great dancer and he encouraged  and enjoyed his competitors dances also.. 

Edited by Vanathi99 - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanathi99

Ruby's fans are fighting  with all Fandoms ..  They call Gashmir as Vampire..Nia as Naagin. Fighting  with Amrutha's Fans also..Wish Gashmir or Faisal will win the trophy.. Gashmir is great dancer and he encouraged  and enjoyed his competitors dances also.. 

your first line- they should maintain dignity

I also have the same favourites as you. I like Sriti too but she is a wildcard

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s sad to see Niti go after she gave such a good performance today. Nishant is probably the only dancer who can actually dance besides Gunjan Tejas. Unlike others who rely on heavy duty lifts and gimmicks, Nishant and Gunjan are the only ones who dance on the floor. I did like Gashmeer’s performances in the past but yesterday’s was disappointing. He was low on energy and his steps were not in sync. He didn deserve a 27.

dancelover3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow I usually never comment but Niti's elimination really pissed me off especially because she probably had her best performance tonight with 30 and 10 in the rounds. I wasn't even rooting for her. Completely agree with the above post about how Gunjan and Tejas are the ones who can dance and almost everyone else relying on tricks and lifts which half the time don't land well. 

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Feeling bad for Nia.. I used to find her loud & conceited, but I must admit she was a strong contestant. She has continuously given power-packed performances since the beginning, except for 1 or 2 episodes!

NewBieNewNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

It’s sad to see Niti go after she gave such a good performance today. Nishant is probably the only dancer who can actually dance besides Gunjan Tejas. Unlike others who rely on heavy duty lifts and gimmicks, Nishant and Gunjan are the only ones who dance on the floor. I did like Gashmeer’s performances in the past but yesterday’s was disappointing. He was low on energy and his steps were not in sync. He didn deserve a 27.

Today when finally Niti did 70% dance+30% stunts, a well rounded performance with lots of dancing, she got eliminated. But at least she went out with a bang.

This season of Jhalak has the worst bunch of choreographers. Not a single one of them has the sense of handling a non dancer (except Sagar and Anuradha as they are professional choreographers with professional dancers as contestants). Shilpa Shinde's choreographer is in top as the stupidest, he himself didn't know how to dance, and then putting Shilpa on wire for a Flamenco act, a person who never did wire work. Sanam kept throwing useless and unnecessary stunts for Rubina and most of the time fumbles through them. He needs a break from choreographing because he needs to learn how to dance and then participate. Palden kept adding the trickiest lifts for Niti and Akash, totally useless because where's the dance??? It's a wonder Niti survived so long without falling and breaking her neck. Romsha herself is a good dancer but not a good choreographer. Gashmeer gave his best act with Shweta, a pure dancing act. Tarun is a stunt master, so can't expect anything more from him. He should have trained Nia better in curbing her aggressions but didn't happen. Vaishnavi kept out dancing Faisal. 

Shilpa Shinde very proudly bad mouthed judges for not appreciating the efforts of the artists, who didn't get enough time to prepare for acts and they worked really hard. If all the contestants concentrate more on the useless aspects of stunts instead of dance, why they should be appreciated? The contestants are in the show to learn different forms of dancing but all of them spent their times learning the wrong thing.

Also Niti keeps mentioning her being a non dancer competing against professional dancers is not fair. But professional dancers have more stress than a non dancer because they have to produce a professional level act, otherwise they gonna be "trolled" by haters bout giving average performance. So i find her take on this pretty petty. 

The judges were pretty stupid when it came to giving scores. If Jhalak was in Sony and had the original judges, 80% of them wouldn't have gone beyond 15-20 because there were always constructive criticisms and judges always pointed out things that went wrong in the given dance forms. Here the judges barely noticed that the given dance forms hardly match with what was presented. Its like 2-3 dance steps and rest full with tricks. The show was really disappointing. Only Gunjan Tejas showcased pure dance even though with repetitive dance forms but can't hold them at fault because it was their stupid choreographer who doesn't know much beyond hip-hop.

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I knew niti would be out this week but after watching her this week I did feel bad for her. Especially as it all came down to last week scores. As soon as she heard that she knew it was game over.
 Same with Nia. Had she gone two weeks ago I wouldn’t have minded but Nia did really well this week in comparison. The weakest was Rubin’s and Sanam by comparison.  

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pj-

I knew niti would be out this week but after watching her this week I did feel bad for her. Especially as it all came down to last week scores. As soon as she heard that she knew it was game over.
 Same with Nia. Had she gone two weeks ago I wouldn’t have minded but Nia did really well this week in comparison. The weakest was Rubin’s and Sanam by comparison.  

yes I agree rubina should be eliminated instead of Niti 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NewBieNewNew

Today when finally Niti did 70% dance+30% stunts, a well rounded performance with lots of dancing, she got eliminated. But at least she went out with a bang.

This season of Jhalak has the worst bunch of choreographers. Not a single one of them has the sense of handling a non dancer (except Sagar and Anuradha as they are professional choreographers with professional dancers as contestants). Shilpa Shinde's choreographer is in top as the stupidest, he himself didn't know how to dance, and then putting Shilpa on wire for a Flamenco act, a person who never did wire work. Sanam kept throwing useless and unnecessary stunts for Rubina and most of the time fumbles through them. He needs a break from choreographing because he needs to learn how to dance and then participate. Palden kept adding the trickiest lifts for Niti and Akash, totally useless because where's the dance??? It's a wonder Niti survived so long without falling and breaking her neck. Romsha herself is a good dancer but not a good choreographer. Gashmeer gave his best act with Shweta, a pure dancing act. Tarun is a stunt master, so can't expect anything more from him. He should have trained Nia better in curbing her aggressions but didn't happen. Vaishnavi kept out dancing Faisal. 

Shilpa Shinde very proudly bad mouthed judges for not appreciating the efforts of the artists, who didn't get enough time to prepare for acts and they worked really hard. If all the contestants concentrate more on the useless aspects of stunts instead of dance, why they should be appreciated? The contestants are in the show to learn different forms of dancing but all of them spent their times learning the wrong thing.

Also Niti keeps mentioning her being a non dancer competing against professional dancers is not fair. But professional dancers have more stress than a non dancer because they have to produce a professional level act, otherwise they gonna be "trolled" by haters bout giving average performance. So i find her take on this pretty petty. 

The judges were pretty stupid when it came to giving scores. If Jhalak was in Sony and had the original judges, 80% of them wouldn't have gone beyond 15-20 because there were always constructive criticisms and judges always pointed out things that went wrong in the given dance forms. Here the judges barely noticed that the given dance forms hardly match with what was presented. Its like 2-3 dance steps and rest full with tricks. The show was really disappointing. Only Gunjan Tejas showcased pure dance even though with repetitive dance forms but can't hold them at fault because it was their stupid choreographer who doesn't know much beyond hip-hop.

Niti went out with a bang and that's the consolation factor for her fans I presume. Sriti's acts are more of acro than dance. Same with Nia. Romsha is a good dancer and few of her acts were nice but not all. Gashmeer's leg work is impressive but I find him repetitive. Faizu has gotten better but his USP is Vaishnavi. She does all the heavy lifting coz of which Faizu stands out but for me its all her efforts. Shilpa was a non dancer and compared to the ones who left after her, I would say her elimination was fair. Rubina is not the best but she isn't the worst either. The only professional dancer there is Nishant. And Amruta was a trained classical dancer but I don't think the rest are professionally trained dancers. What annoys me the most off late is the format itself. Hardly there are any eliminations and in semi-finale we have top 8 out of top 12. Is this some kind of f**king joke? The concept of wild card existed to give all eliminated contestants a chance to compete and make a comeback. But here we get some new contestants. Was it fair that Nishant, Sriti and Ada were brought in half way through? Nishant is a professional himself. Thats unfair to the rest of the contestants who have been putting in efforts from day 1. I remember Tushar Kalia (who had been a choreo in the past for JDJ) say that most choreos include aerial coz that way they can hide the flaws of the contestant by bringing in a useless wow factor. He even said that dancing on the floor is the real challenge which is why I like Gashmeer and Nishu. They do not resort to tricks. Its pure dancing. Nia's and Rubina's performances are all about the lifts. Where is the dancing? Sriti is all about bending her body in weird angles. Even though Tejas and Gunjan do only hip hop, I see some variation there and I can appreciate that. But the rest? Dont wanna comment. I dont mind seeing Gashmeer win so long as he brings his A game back. But a lacklustre performance like last week - hell NO! I'd rather Gunjan Tejas lift the trophy.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Niti went out with a bang and that's the consolation factor for her fans I presume. Sriti's acts are more of acro than dance. Same with Nia. Romsha is a good dancer and few of her acts were nice but not all. Gashmeer's leg work is impressive but I find him repetitive. Faizu has gotten better but his USP is Vaishnavi. She does all the heavy lifting coz of which Faizu stands out but for me its all her efforts. Shilpa was a non dancer and compared to the ones who left after her, I would say her elimination was fair. Rubina is not the best but she isn't the worst either. The only professional dancer there is Nishant. And Amruta was a trained classical dancer but I don't think the rest are professionally trained dancers. What annoys me the most off late is the format itself. Hardly there are any eliminations and in semi-finale we have top 8 out of top 12. Is this some kind of f**king joke? The concept of wild card existed to give all eliminated contestants a chance to compete and make a comeback. But here we get some new contestants. Was it fair that Nishant, Sriti and Ada were brought in half way through? Nishant is a professional himself. Thats unfair to the rest of the contestants who have been putting in efforts from day 1. I remember Tushar Kalia (who had been a choreo in the past for JDJ) say that most choreos include aerial coz that way they can hide the flaws of the contestant by bringing in a useless wow factor. He even said that dancing on the floor is the real challenge which is why I like Gashmeer and Nishu. They do not resort to tricks. Its pure dancing. Nia's and Rubina's performances are all about the lifts. Where is the dancing? Sriti is all about bending her body in weird angles. Even though Tejas and Gunjan do only hip hop, I see some variation there and I can appreciate that. But the rest? Dont wanna comment. I dont mind seeing Gashmeer win so long as he brings his A game back. But a lacklustre performance like last week - hell NO! I'd rather Gunjan Tejas lift the trophy.

I agree with most of your points especially about nia rubina nishant and semi finale has too many contestants 

but Gunjan is the least versatile, most monotonous and uncreative contestant. she should do new dance forms

I like gashmeer's leg work