Meri yehi dua rahegiOriginally posted by: average-student
koi baat nahi..anti sheep mein ulta bhaagti hoon maybe I become sunehri bhed🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri yehi dua rahegiOriginally posted by: average-student
koi baat nahi..anti sheep mein ulta bhaagti hoon maybe I become sunehri bhed🤣
Life_Is_Dutiful - got 9/10
Cooker got 8/10
Well done, guys! 👏
Congrats LID and Cooker👏
wow this is awesome such a tough round 👏👏👏 congrats both of you⭐️
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Q3. You meet a few times, get to know each other, love blossoms & it’s now time to confess. How will you tell them?
1 goal
Tere chehre mein woh jadu hai (Dharmatma): Savera84
Bhool gaya sab kuch (Julie): NatkhatPyare
2 goals
Hoga tumse pyara kaun (Zamane ko dikhana hai): Ashx, NerdyMukta
Janeman janeman tere do nayan (Chhoti si baat) : kavya1994, dinazz
3 goals
Tum jo mil gaye ho (Hanste Zakhm): Uday_Shetty, D3vil, missFiesty_69
4 goals
Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha (Baaton baaton mein): la_Reine, RockingSunny, Daphnes, nutmeg7
6 goals
Mujhe kuchh kehna hai (Bobby): Chir-cute, Surilikoyal, SilentEyes7, mishkil88, PangNaLe, dipihp,
8 goals
Angrezi mein kehte hain (Khuddaar) : labi, Kulasya., DiscoDhokla, vedika.kaoor, SoniRSippu21, Ragazza_dolce, SarafWasima, Nishita123
Runner-up
17 goals
Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi (Aa gale lag ja)
Bacillusbadius, anonymouse1, awida, Shwetha02, Fearless_lover, Hakuna_Matata11, hbkrocks, teri_Sanem, NINALOGY, Autumnn, Physics_girl, nautankitada, Sera-high123, The_Librarian, Quantum-Dot, AWolfAndParrot, average-student
!! WINNER !!
This tune by Laxmikant-Pyarelal, written by Javed Akhtar, sung by Kishore Kumar and Kavita Krishnamurthy, from the film Mr. India (1987)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FjuBvzF1E4
Kaate nahi kat te ye din ye raat : 23 goals
TheMinion, Abhiya_cure, Gul_9, GattuThakker, Red_Eyes94, Surabhi01. NautankiSaali17, WildestDreams, Life_Is_Dutiful, Army4eva, Bodhianveshika, watevever, Cookermaichane, altgr, Wat_up, Lazybiing, Phenyl, RainOfDew, Sevenstreaks, Anisha06, Alaukik, PutijaChalhov,
I'm pretty sure I picked Kaate nahi kat te but my name is missing here lol.
after my mind blowing performance in round 3 5/10 and now round 4 2/10,I hereby declare that I just sent my answers for round 5.ab isse bura kya score hoga in Round 5??1/10 😆

wow 🤩 Congo to them !! It was tough as you said I’m not upset on number 10 as I would not have picked that lol but I did pick a mithun songOriginally posted by: average-student
wow this is awesome such a tough round 👏👏👏 congrats both of you⭐️
I did like that this time seems most picked what they liked and some choices that majority picked shocked me !!
Dekhte hain. Scoring in this round is going to be weird. 😆Originally posted by: average-student
after my mind blowing performance in round 3 5/10 and now round 4 2/10,I hereby declare that I just sent my answers for round 5.ab isse bura kya score hoga in Round 5??1/10 😆
why weird when it’s clear cut on the scores ? But I just want to know why other then rocky or love story mid 80s weren’t any songs on the khans lol as QSqt and Main pyar kiya who also debuted toward the end in the 80 era had so many songs that would also suit the situations ?Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Dekhte hain. Scoring in this round is going to be weird. 😆